User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User jdigz7
(regular) Fri 13-Apr-18 15:06:29
Print Post

Re: Update

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by professor973:
Possibly everything I post being rubbished as if a fool has something to to with it. Your manner is nothing to write home about either when my statement was quite correct. I suggest you look at the link in a reply rubbishing my screen grab and scroll down to the bottom - You will see what is available on a one month contract and SMPF on a LONG contract. I said no more than ' open your eyes' - The EXACT phrase aimed at me, so I hope you will be chastising the fellow in the other corner!

I'm not discussing anything other than the fact you linked a screenshot and underneath it clearly says broadband only option available..That's what was pointed out.

Another forum user who could cause an argument in an empty room....

Anyway I hope whichever ISP you move to fixes your issue.
Standard User professor973
(knowledge is power) Fri 13-Apr-18 15:16:10
Print Post

[re: jdigz7] [link to this post]

In that case, butt out of my thread, because 'I will only discuss' the original subject from now on.

Standard User bernado
(member) Sat 14-Apr-18 12:16:59
Print Post

In that case, butt out of my thread, because 'I will only discuss' the original subject from now on.

In that case maybe an edit is in order on this thread? smile http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/otherisp/f/4584941-...

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 14-Apr-18 13:07:26
Print Post

[re: bernado] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by bernado:

In that case maybe an edit is in order on this thread? smile http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/otherisp/f/4584941-...
frown
You appear to have entered this thread purely to indulge in a flame.

You also seem not to understand much about how this forum operates at the technical level.

First, your link is rather idiotic in repeating itself within the "url" structure. Simply posting it would have sufficed without that structure, or alternatively and better the words "this thread" should have been where you did the repeat. That's what the structure is for.

Second, posts can only be edited for the first 12 hours after initial posting.

As for suggesting that edit, a complaint about Uno in a thread headed "Uno (TBB)" is the sort of thing that happens wrt all ISPs on forums. Furthermore, cross-linking disputes to other threads on the site is frowned upon by the administration. If you want to complain about a post elsewhere, complain in the thread it appears in.

Byeee.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. 200GB. Sync 74565/13753Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6
Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 06-May-18 12:15:34
Print Post

AA Good. It took them six months to get a totally incompetent Openreach to finally sort my underground fault. I moved to save £10 per month with Freeola who I had previously used before they did FTTC and knew of their good customer service. I want to keep my line with Pulse8 if I can -

Indeed you can - and if you do the 6 months with AAISP there is no £50 connection fee. It was you who once told me you get what you pay for and you are correct, so maybe the £10 a month back to AAISP again would be worth it?

I know AAISP is £10 a month line only - but by the sounds of it you use your calls and so that wouldn't be a good idea until you don't anymore - then it would be smile
Standard User professor973
(knowledge is power) Sat 12-May-18 10:45:32
Print Post

Re: Freeola Raised Latency

[re: markieb] [link to this post]

Well one way or another, I will soon be free of the Enta latency problem, as Freeola are showing a brand new pricelist, which shows all new connections will be TTB SMPF on a 30 day contract, with G.Fast pricing included. With no tie-in and another fiver saved, a regrade makes sense before leaping off elsewhere at higher cost. https://freeola.com/pricelist.php

Standard User 4M2
(knowledge is power) Sat 12-May-18 15:26:15
Print Post

Re: Freeola Raised Latency

Does one have to have the "discounted fibre router" as part of the fibre TTB SMPF 30 day contract deal? Looks like there is no activation fee, which is good!

Edit: just checked through their site and it appears that the discounted "preconfigured router is an optional extra, An activation fee does seem to be payable if coming from LLU though...

Edited by 4M2 (Sat 12-May-18 19:11:27)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to