User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Routefinder
(experienced) Wed 18-May-11 22:47:13
Print Post

*DELETED*

[link to this post]

Post deleted by billford

Edited by billford (Thu 19-May-11 01:17:15)

Moderator billford
(moderator) Thu 19-May-11 01:17:38
Print Post

Re: *DELETED*

[re: Routefinder] [link to this post]

You make a very valid point, but a deliberate evasion of the language filter in the subject means it has to hit the bit bucket... feel free to re-post within the bbs rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill

bill@thinkbroadband.com _______________Planes and Cars and ..._______________BQM
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Routefinder
(experienced) Thu 19-May-11 01:59:47
Print Post

[re: billford] [link to this post]

Hi Bill

Crumbs! I am sorry for my oversight of the rules as I was not trying to evade detection but trying to express the frustration such an oddity creates! I thought using * was an OK method for such a mild word rest assured I am not one to swear verbally other than such mild form (I hear folk utter expletives all too often and I find that offensive) ~ lesson learned :embarrassed/redface:

A pity that the contents could not remain....................or did I make a blooper in that as well without realising it???

If I remember tomorrow when not so tired I will repost?

Night night

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Moderator billford
(moderator) Thu 19-May-11 02:13:47
Print Post

[re: Routefinder] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Routefinder:
Crumbs! I am sorry for my oversight of the rules as I was not trying to evade detection but trying to express the frustration such an oddity creates!
I guessed that, but rules are rules... and I think a stronger description than "oddity" would be fully justified!
A pity that the contents could not remain....................or did I make a blooper in that as well without realising it???
No, the content of the post was fine, but there are good reasons why we don't edit a post, even just the header- a post is either OK and it stays or it's not and it goes.

A verbatim repost of the content will be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill

bill@thinkbroadband.com _______________Planes and Cars and ..._______________BQM
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
  Print Thread

Jump to