User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User pcoventry76
(knowledge is power) Mon 19-Sep-11 09:23:16
Print Post

Okay I've had enough

[link to this post]

I have tried EVERY other way I can to get an answer from you lot. And I have got no where.

Okay so I might be a Business Customer - And I am an ex employee so maybe that's why i'm being ignored (in which case that's WRONG!) but WHY does ANY customer had to wait 3 days for a ticket to be looked at?

As business customers we are supposed to get a better service. I can't do my business because my connection keeps dropping. I've asked you to check things before I then head to the faults checker. Not a reply. I raised a simular question and closed it after 4 days or nothing.

Am I to assume you have set up a ticket pool just for my questions so that they can simply be ignored and not affect your "high SLA level" that you have?

Whatever your doing undo it please. It was clearly a mistake to stay with Plusnet let alone triple my monthly cost to you. As contracts work BOTH ways I will be reviewing mine. And also writing to the ISPA as I am sick of being treated like this. at £40 a month I expect to even be acknowledged!

ALL I WANT IS FOR MY TICKET WHICH IS CURRENTLY AT 3 DAYS TO BE ACTIONED> BUT I DOUBT THAT WILL HAPPEN!

Edited by pcoventry76 (Mon 19-Sep-11 09:25:01)

(knowledge is power) Mon 19-Sep-11 09:36:43
Print Post

Re: Okay I've had enough

[re: pcoventry76] [link to this post]

Maybe an award for the crapest service would shake you? Be nice to see talk talk ahead of someone else for once!
(knowledge is power) Mon 19-Sep-11 09:53:21
Print Post

No point even asking for my MAC code. I wouldn't get a reply anyway!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(knowledge is power) Mon 19-Sep-11 10:36:30
Print Post

Once again it fell to Matt Taylor to fix it. All they had to do was change the profile on workplace. The business support team really are not as good as they say they are
  Print Thread

Jump to