User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User WelshWArrior
(experienced) Thu 22-Sep-11 21:18:14
Print Post

21CN WBC

[link to this post]

Hi all

The ports at my exchange (Tenby) have constantly been showing as Red - according to usertools.plus.net for the past couple of years and BT seldom do anything about it. Speeds have been rubbish and I'm getting fed up with it to be honest.

I happened to check on Samknows.com just now an my exchange finally has a 21CN WBC date of 31/01/2012. Now assuming this date doesn't slip, would the exchange automatically be able to provide ADSL2+ from this date allowing me faster speeds or do BT have to do something else?

Cheers wink
ISP Representative jpilson
(isp) Thu 22-Sep-11 21:40:46
Print Post

Re: 21CN WBC

[re: WelshWArrior] [link to this post]

Hi, you wouldn't be automatically upgraded, you'd have to ask for it. It only takes 7 days to transfer across to the new technology though. If you are a Plusnet customer then PM me your username and I'll see if there's anything I can do for you until then.

Jojo smile

The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
(experienced) Thu 22-Sep-11 22:51:03
Print Post

[re: jpilson] [link to this post]

Hi Jojo

PM sent wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

ISP Representative jpilson
(isp) Fri 23-Sep-11 08:22:11
Print Post

[re: WelshWArrior] [link to this post]

Hi,

Just sent you a ticket. Can't promise anything but I'll certainly try my best for you.

Jojo smile

The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
(experienced) Fri 23-Sep-11 11:03:45
Print Post

[re: jpilson] [link to this post]

Just seen it - cheers Jojo wink
  Print Thread

Jump to