User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User RFisher33
(newbie) Sat 07-Apr-12 11:03:22
Print Post

Upgrading to FTTC but website errors

[link to this post]

Hi,

Has anybody managed to successfully upgrade their existing DSL package to FTTC via the website in the account section?

It is painfully slow for me (regardless of browser used) and when I put all my credit card details in and confirm it just goes to an error screen every time telling me that there is a temporary fault.

I emailed customer care but they don't seem to care and told me to call in the order instead. I clearly use the online page for convenience as I don't have the time to call them.

Anyone else had this issue?
Standard User Wagstaff
(committed) Sat 07-Apr-12 22:43:19
Print Post

Re: Upgrading to FTTC but website errors

[re: RFisher33] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RFisher33:
I emailed customer care but they don't seem to care and told me to call in the order instead. I clearly use the online page for convenience as I don't have the time to call them.

I'm surprised none of the usual posters has replied to your question.
IMO there could be no reason why you should be encountering an error while placing an order online.
Unfortunately, the Plusnet reps who post here will probably not respond until Tuesday.
In the meantime, why not try Plusnet's Community forums.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wagstaff

"As the smart ship grew in stature, grace and hue, in shadowy silent distance grew the iceberg too."

Edited by Wagstaff (Sun 08-Apr-12 10:11:07)

ISP Representative orbrey
(isp) Tue 10-Apr-12 11:00:57
Print Post

[re: RFisher33] [link to this post]

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having, is the same still happening (even if you clear cookies/cache etc)? Our sales team haven't reported any issues using the same process.

Regards,

Matthew Taylor
Plusnet Customer Support
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RFisher33
(newbie) Thu 12-Apr-12 07:59:54
Print Post

[re: Wagstaff] [link to this post]

Hi,

Plusnet got back to me and were great after the initial standard response of call this number etc etc.

They finally put the order through for me and refunded the 3 delivery charges that I had been charged for when the orders failed.

I'm happy and my FTTC is being installed next week.
  Print Thread

Jump to