User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User 180turbo
(learned) Tue 11-Sep-12 16:28:24
Print Post

Moving join date?

[link to this post]

Question really for someone at Plusnet, have recently signed up for broadband and phone with yourselves but gave a date further in the future than i really meant to (as a start date). Is there anyway we can bring this forwards at all, still 9 days until the activation date?

As i understand it the phone change won't be done for up to 2 weeks after broadband has moved over, is this true?
Standard User Oldjim
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 11-Sep-12 16:44:59
Print Post

Re: Moving join date?

[re: 180turbo] [link to this post]

Why don't you phone in and ask - it is probable that will be quicker than waiting until tomorrow when this is likely to be picked up

Edited by Oldjim (Tue 11-Sep-12 16:46:27)

ISP Representative orbrey
(isp) Tue 11-Sep-12 16:48:23
Print Post

Re: Moving join date?

[re: 180turbo] [link to this post]

Hi there,

Unless there's an engineer appointment needed for the activation (i.e. it's a new fibre install or similar) then we should be able to help with that though I can't guarantee anything... any chance you could PM me your Plusnet username so we can have a look for you and confirm either way?

As for the phone, it can sometimes take that long but I'll be able to get more info on that if I can find your account. I guess it's already a BT phone line that's active with them or a different BT reseller at the moment?

Regards,

Matthew Taylor
Plusnet Customer Support
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to