User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Fri 05-Oct-12 23:15:36
Print Post

Re: Second Line Query

[re: Lorian] [link to this post]

Catch or Cash? tongue

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet Extra Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 56.0/13.9Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.
Standard User littlepickle
(newbie) Thu 11-Oct-12 10:38:38
Print Post

Re: Second Line Query

[re: littlepickle] [link to this post]

So went ahead and ordered yesterday, did it over the phone, in theory there shouldn't be a problem with second line. Extra broadband with basic calls, as I will very rarely use phone. Not looking for anything expensive don't need huge download allowance as I can use Talk Talk connection for that (or off peak). Already have a new number sent through and Engineer is booked for 31st October so a 3 week wait for my area.

I think it's the thought of UK customer service that appeals more than anything, if you have to get mad at least you can get mad at someone who understands the reasons why! I've had a nightmare trying to sort parents broadband problems out with Talk Talk one simple problem magnified by hassle (although forum help is good but obviously takes 10x longer).
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to