User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User RiffRaff
(knowledge is power) Sat 12-Jan-13 13:21:18
Print Post

Support created a ticket on my account following an upgrade,

[link to this post]

that reads:

'The customer has changed their service. The following discounts have been cancelled from automation and MAY require a manual discount operation on the dates below IF the new account type is subscription based:

2013-01-12'

Today was my date for upgrading from value fibre with 18 month contract to unlimited fibre on - it says - monthly subscription.

Needless to say I didn't raise a ticket with Plusnet as an email today confirms i've been upgraded. I've only been with Plusnet one month and assumed when I upgrade from value to unlimited it occured on the next billing cycle (today, which the email recieved today says has indeed happened) and I would enter into a [new] 18 month contract, and the direct debit would be amended with the new charge and then I could forget about it.

So, do I need to do anything with this ticket?

O2 Home Broadband, Phone, Mobile
Pssst; O2's Broadband service has gone downhill fast in 2012, look elsewhere - I am!

Edited by RiffRaff (Sat 12-Jan-13 13:26:29)

Standard User kasg
(experienced) Sat 12-Jan-13 16:04:50
Print Post

Re: Support created a ticket on my account following an upgr

[re: RiffRaff] [link to this post]

I don't think so, all looks normal to me. Does your current product show correctly if you go here?

"Monthly subscription" is what we're all on surely, the contract is something else.

Kevin

plusnet Unlimited Fibre
Using OpenDNS
Domains and web hosting with TSOHOST
  Print Thread

Jump to