User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User ShelleyT
(newbie) Sat 23-Mar-13 14:29:22
Print Post

Fibre Unlimited Order Issues

[link to this post]

I placed an order for fibre unlimited on Wednesday unfortunately there seems to be issues.
First was;
"There's been a problem progressing your broadband order.
We'll get some more information on the problem and update this ticket with details as soon as we have them.
[internal note]
Order has been cancelled. Please check Install Diary and resubmit order once issue is resolved."
Second, after I asked in the forum;
"**Internal**
Try raising order manually when ECO plus is available."
Then after I asked in the forum again the next day as this was not answered via the ticket;
"**Internal**
ECO plus erroring when I try to place this order, please process this manually."

Now its been a day since that ticket was raised, the installation day is supposed to be Wednesday 27th March. I don't see this happening even without the current weather conditions. So my order is stuck on the "Checking your line" stage and the first month payment taken out of my account.

Has anyone else had this same issue (ECO Plus error) when you placed your order.
Standard User vf12vf
(regular) Sat 23-Mar-13 16:26:57
Print Post

Re: Fibre Unlimited Order Issues

[re: ShelleyT] [link to this post]

I have been waiting for my order since 6th March, mine is a simple install as I have fibre already but over 2 weeks waiting nothing and no info....last contact told me they would contact me in 48hrs or less...that was 4 days ago.
Im starting to think I made a mistake!
all I can suggest is try phoning them or waiting for a PlusNet rep to answer here...or try the PlusNet forum..

http://community.plus.net/forum/
Standard User ShelleyT
(newbie) Sat 23-Mar-13 17:34:47
Print Post

[re: vf12vf] [link to this post]

I called to day and the order is now progressing however before my installation date was 27th of March now its 3rd of April, so an extra week and in total two weeks from the day of order instead of the original 1, so far so bad hopefully the speed will make up for it.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

ISP Representative orbrey
(isp) Tue 26-Mar-13 09:30:38
Print Post

[re: vf12vf] [link to this post]

Hi there,

Really sorry to hear about this in both cases. @vf12vf if you could PM me your username I'll chase your order and see what's happening there, or if you've a thread already on our community site and it's not been picked up please link it here and we'll get on it for you.

@ShelleyT It doesn't sound like there's much we could do to hurry that along further I'm afraid but I'd still be happy to chase things for you if you wish - just drop me a PM with your Plusnet username and I'll have a look.

Regards,

Matthew Taylor
Plusnet Customer Support
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User peteadsl
(learned) Tue 26-Mar-13 16:26:00
Print Post

[re: ShelleyT] [link to this post]

Hi, I've had a similar problem.

I ordered at 3pm on Sunday 24th March and at 10pm someone raised a note on my file that says;
'There's been a problem progressing your broadband order.

We'll get some more information on the problem and update this ticket with details as soon as we have them.

[internal note]
Order has been cancelled. Please check Install Diary and resubmit order once issue is resolved.

On ringing today (Tuesday at 4pm) they couldn't find a problem. They re-checked my MAC number and said they'd manually place the order and get back to me.
The good thing is that I am aware of it and have been able to contact them. With many companies you'd not know and be sat dumb and happy. Although it is a bit worrying.

I'm expecting the installation date to go back now and will be impressed if they meet it - next Tues 2nd April.

Regards
Pete on O2
  Print Thread

Jump to