User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User swervinc
(regular) Tue 09-Apr-13 13:14:51
Print Post

Migrating FTTC - Order Problem

[link to this post]

I ordered Unlimited Fibre Broadband and Calls on the 1st April. I signed up online and provided my fibre MAC and everything seemed fine. The payment has even been taken so I thought everything was going perfect. Last night I asked support for a rough date when I would be connected and I was then told there was a problem with my order and I now have to wait for an answer from the support team. I was wondering if someone from Plusnet could help me on here and give me some more info as I have no more usage with my current provider and want to be connected ASAP.

Thanks.
ISP Representative orbrey
(isp) Tue 09-Apr-13 14:50:48
Print Post

Re: Migrating FTTC - Order Problem

[re: swervinc] [link to this post]

Hi there,

We can certainly take a look for you and let you know what's happening, and will try to hurry things along as well - just drop me a PM with your username or pop a ticket ID into this thread and we'll get investigating.

Regards,

Matthew Taylor
Plusnet Customer Support
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
(isp) Tue 09-Apr-13 15:24:45
Print Post

[re: orbrey] [link to this post]

Right, just had a look and it seems we needed to resubmit the order. We're still waiting for this to go through at present, I'll check it again tomorrow morning and if it's not been placed I'll do so manually for you.

Regards,

Matthew Taylor
Plusnet Customer Support
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User swervinc
(regular) Wed 10-Apr-13 13:29:40
Print Post

Just wondering if you have anymore information about my order and if it has gone through?

Thanks.
(isp) Wed 10-Apr-13 15:44:26
Print Post

Hi there,

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. Our provisioning team are on it for you now, should be up and running in a week or so.

Regards,

Matthew Taylor
Plusnet Customer Support
Standard User swervinc
(regular) Tue 16-Apr-13 10:31:05
Print Post

Just wondering if you could have a quick check of my order and make sure everything is OK. I should be connected sometime tomorrow but my account is still showing "Checking your line".

Thanks.
(isp) Tue 16-Apr-13 13:07:51
Print Post

Hi,

Just checked and the appointment is still booked in for tomorrow, I've also changed your account so it's awaiting the order completion (should show supplier processing now rather than checking your line) - that was down to the order being submitted manually rather than via XML.

Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Regards,

Matthew Taylor
Plusnet Customer Support
Standard User swervinc
(regular) Tue 16-Apr-13 13:25:19
Print Post

When you say appointment do you mean to switch the broadband or an engineer coming to install because I already have FTTC installed? Just wanted to make sure.

Thanks.
(isp) Tue 16-Apr-13 17:30:10
Print Post

It's to switch the broadband as far as I'm aware, the phone will be transferred once that's done.

Regards,

Matthew Taylor
Plusnet Customer Support
Standard User swervinc
(regular) Wed 17-Apr-13 08:47:20
Print Post

Received a text last night saying the broadband would be active on the 24th April. Has the date been moved back or will I still be migrated today?

Thanks.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to