User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User ASP
(newbie) Wed 23-Oct-13 15:12:02
Print Post

Plusnet - probably the best support ticket in the World

[link to this post]

Moved from SKY to PlusNet six months ago.

All was well until the past two weeks when I kept losing access to the internet and had to reboot my router every other day. Based on my past experience with Sky thought this will be painful. Raised a support ticket, the following day my line was tested, two days later received a text saying that there were no issues on my line but my problem was probably a faulty router which would be replaced. Next day new router arrived. If go onto my account and look up my support ticket the details of all the tests and graphs of my disconnections are all available for me to see, nothing hidden.

Efficient, refreshing, and definitely exceeded my expectations.

Best regards,

ASP
ISP Representative thatadamwalker
(isp) Wed 23-Oct-13 16:21:30
Print Post

Re: Plusnet - probably the best support ticket in the World

[re: ASP] [link to this post]

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for the feedback and I'm glad to hear you're experience of how we support our customers was a positive one.

Thanks again!

Adam Walker
Plusnet Support Team
Service Status :: RSS :: Email
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User ASP
(newbie) Wed 23-Oct-13 18:46:26
Print Post

Re: Plusnet - probably the best support ticket in the World

[re: thatadamwalker] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by thatadamwalker:
Hi there,

Thanks a lot for the feedback and I'm glad to hear you're experience of how we support our customers was a positive one.

Thanks again!

You should ask the guys at thinkbroadband if they can create an section called "ISP Happiness." I am sure that there are plenty of good experiences out there. Unfortunately, there is only as section for ISP Unhappiness which only recalls the horror stories.

Best regards

ASP
PlusNet 80/20

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to