User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User hollows2
(member) Sat 02-Nov-13 10:27:16
Print Post

Well done plusnet

[link to this post]

Everyone always posts when they have a problem with support times so for a change I'd like to post a well done story instead.
On thursday I came home from doing the weekly shop to find my Broadband and phone were not working. I called the support helpline and was answered immediately ( no waiting in a queue) the very polite man in the support centre asked a few questions and tested the line and after warning me about the possible charges arranged for an engineer visit scheduled for the next morning between 08:00 and 13:00. Imagine my amazement when at 08:15 the engineer turned up at my door, half an hour later all was fixed and working ( a dodgy master socket).

The best service I've had from an Utility company in years - well done : )
Standard User kasg
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 02-Nov-13 12:08:33
Print Post

Re: Well done plusnet

[re: hollows2] [link to this post]

This is good, but I think you did very well to get an Openreach engineer the following morning, a three-day turn round for this sort of thing would not be unusual, luck of the draw I suppose.

Kevin

plusnet Unlimited Fibre - BQM
Using OpenDNS
Domains and web hosting with TSOHOST
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Sat 02-Nov-13 13:18:14
Print Post

Re: Well done plusnet

[re: hollows2] [link to this post]

You are Gavin Patterson and I claim my £5 smile.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 55.8/14.5Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to