User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Tam
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 04-Dec-13 12:00:22
Print Post

Annoying PlusNet page re-direct

[link to this post]

Is there anyway that you can disable the plusnet page redirect to update my payment details.

Everytime I log into the portal i get redirected to this: https://portal.plus.net/apps/paymentdetails/manage/

That means ALL your published short cuts dont work first time for me and its sodding annoying.

i.e. i want to look at my line profile so i click https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer... it asks me to log in, then once logged in redirects my page to the payment page.

The work around is then close the tab and re-open it using the original link i clicked to get to what i actually wanted.

Is there a way to turn off the redirect, yes i know you dont hold any card details for me .. that is fine - that is not a problem. you take payment via DD, you'll never have a problem at my end taking the DD, you don't need my card details - STOP asking for them - i'll never give them to you...

Grrrr.

Tam

Powered By PlusNet (again!) FTTC @ 78Mpbs smile
Standard User jelv
(knowledge is power) Thu 05-Dec-13 08:42:55
Print Post

Re: Annoying PlusNet page re-direct

[re: Tam] [link to this post]

You could always give them a fake number: http://www.getcreditcardnumbers.com/

jelv

Plusnet user since November 2001 - not sure for how much longer
Standard User brightd
(experienced) Thu 05-Dec-13 09:23:23
Print Post

[re: Tam] [link to this post]

I not understand why you get this error. I pay PlusNet by DD and therefore they have my bank account details. However, under Card details it says:
We do not currently have any card details for your account.

I never get the screen that you are complaining about.

David

plusnet Unlimited customer
DrayTek Vigor 2830n

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Tam
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 05-Dec-13 10:00:51
Print Post

[re: brightd] [link to this post]

Yep - that's exactly the screen I get with the same message, but I get it every time I log in.

If you don't then there is a way to stop it happening which is good news smile

Tam