User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Wed 08-Jan-14 19:05:43
Print Post

plusnet support

[link to this post]

It seems everything I have to say about plusnet is negative so I will post this.

So far everytime I have spoken to someone at plusnet I do feel the support recieved its of much higher standard than BT/VM etc. The guy who rang me today understood everything I said about unlocking my modem, line stats etc. and has took ownership of my fault. I have also been fairly happy with how my other calls got dealt with with waiting times aside. As I dont blame support staff for API issues. I have never felt I have ben rushed off the phone even tho the support is overworked currently.

So a thumbs up in that area and I am glad to pay into a service that employs uk bods for support.

Standard User reserved
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 09-Jan-14 08:34:09
Print Post

Re: plusnet support

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Chrysalis:
So a thumbs up in that area and I am glad to pay into a service that employs uk bods for support.

I agree and it's good that their reps are very active in this and their own forums.
Lets hope that the recruitment of extra staff and their new site will bring call and ticket waiting times down!!

Dennis
plusnet Unlimited & talkanytime
Standard User kwikbreaks
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 09-Jan-14 09:15:13
Print Post

I'm impressed that they didn't have the hump because you'd unlocked the modem. Whose is that anyway and what happens if it fails? I was always keen on checking the stats on ADSL and cable but haven't yet felt the need to unlock mine.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

ISP Representative orbrey
(isp) Thu 09-Jan-14 13:52:21
Print Post

Thanks very much Chrysalis, really glad you're impressed and hope we keep the standards up smile

Regards,

Matthew Taylor
Plusnet Customer Support
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User alext05
(member) Thu 09-Jan-14 14:38:02
Print Post

And they also have Jess.
  Print Thread

Jump to