User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User stevenfrenchy
(member) Thu 27-Feb-14 12:12:41
Print Post

plusnet new offer with quidco though ?

[link to this post]

hi there
on quidco it says 18 months contract but when i click and get moved to the signing up page on plus.net , it changes to 12 months,
i obviously want the shorter contract but i don't want to get told in 12 months that i actually signed up for 18 months
what can i do guys ?
thanks for your help
Standard User ian72
(knowledge is power) Thu 27-Feb-14 12:26:10
Print Post

Re: plusnet new offer with quidco though ?

[re: stevenfrenchy] [link to this post]

You aren't contracting with quidco but with Plusnet. It is the plusnet terms that matter. Quidco are just a little out of date with their description (and only a little).
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Thu 27-Feb-14 13:52:45
Print Post

That belongs instead in the Fibre box below it. Quidco website typo.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 59.4/14.4Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.

Edited by RobertoS (Thu 27-Feb-14 13:53:07)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Thu 27-Feb-14 16:54:00
Print Post

[re: ian72] [link to this post]

Some of us work much harder to keep offers up to date smile

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
(member) Fri 28-Feb-14 01:57:16
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

thanks for your help guys , so i guess ill sign up then wink
(member) Fri 28-Feb-14 02:19:56
Print Post

In reply to a post by stevenfrenchy:
hi there
on quidco it says 18 months contract but when i click and get moved to the signing up page on plus.net , it changes to 12 months,
i obviously want the shorter contract but i don't want to get told in 12 months that i actually signed up for 18 months
what can i do guys ?
thanks for your help

by the way i called orange today to get my mac code , i was told i had to wait 3 to 5 working days ;-(
but the quidco offer is finishing in 2 days though on plus net it says i can sign up without it then give the mac code later but i am scared something wrong might happen to my internet , i had a really bad experience
before and that's the last thing i want , i don't want them to be confused and start the work then realise i already have broadband etc etc etc....
what do you think guys?
Standard User kasg
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 28-Feb-14 09:41:07
Print Post

by the way i called orange today to get my mac code , i was told i had to wait 3 to 5 working days ;-(
but the quidco offer is finishing in 2 days though on plus net it says i can sign up without it then give the mac code later but i am scared something wrong might happen to my internet , i had a really bad experience
before and that's the last thing i want , i don't want them to be confused and start the work then realise i already have broadband etc etc etc....
what do you think guys?

Shouldn't make any difference - even if you had the MAC code you would "already have broadband."

Kevin

plusnet Unlimited Fibre - sync approx 70000/20000 at 450m - BQM
Using OpenDNS
Domains and web hosting with TSOHOST
(member) Fri 28-Feb-14 09:43:16
Print Post

[re: kasg] [link to this post]

ok guys thanks for your help i have signed up now , hopefully they will be as good as my current one EE ( had almost no issues wink
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Fri 28-Feb-14 13:09:43
Print Post

hi there
what can i do guys ?
thanks for your help

what do you think guys?

almost certianly will be new offer.

it seems plusnet and quidco are deliberatly keeping the offers short to make people think I need to order now its about to expire, but then a new one pops up.

Print Thread

Jump to