User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User fig
(experienced) Fri 28-Mar-14 09:12:10
Print Post

Product Change Tracking

[link to this post]

If you order a product change (in my case, from ADSL to FTTC), is there a way of tracking it?

The only thing I seem to be able to find is the payment I've made (in transactions) and I've had an email confirming the order with a tentative date for the install. Lots of posts around (in various ISP's) about changing dates, etc so I'm just curious about how to keep track of it or do I just put blind faith in the date will be met unless I hear differently?

plusnet 4/11/2003 -> 4/3/2009 512Kb-2Mb
O2 Standard LLU 4/3/2009 -> 23/6/2009 ~3Mb O2 Access 13/7/2009 -> 22/6/2010 ~8Mb
plusnet 22/6/2010 -> ?? ~8MB
ISP Representative chrispettitt
(isp) Fri 28-Mar-14 10:25:31
Print Post

Re: Product Change Tracking

[re: fig] [link to this post]

Hi,

At the moment, you can track the progress of this by looking at the open ticket there should be on your account. You find this by visiting http://contactus.plus.net

We're currently working on a new Provisioning Engine which will include such features so you can see exactly where we're at with your changeover - it seems really simple to have I appreciate but it's important we fix all the other underlying issues we have along with bringing this in, but it's certainly on it's way smile

If you need us to take a look anything for you in the meantime, feel free to pop us your Ticket reference on here and we'll take a look for you.

Chris Pettitt
Plusnet Customer Support
Digital Care
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User fig
(experienced) Fri 28-Mar-14 10:30:47
Print Post

Re: Product Change Tracking

[re: chrispettitt] [link to this post]

Thanks Chris

Oddly I had checked the open questions but there were non, I've just looked again and there were still none, so I clicked on the Go button to look for closed questions and there is a closed one which was my order, and two Service Notice's which don't appear on the open list but aren't closed.

Odd, but at least I know where to see them now. smile

plusnet 4/11/2003 -> 4/3/2009 512Kb-2Mb
O2 Standard LLU 4/3/2009 -> 23/6/2009 ~3Mb O2 Access 13/7/2009 -> 22/6/2010 ~8Mb
plusnet 22/6/2010 -> ?? ~8MB

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to