User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Ian_k
(newbie) Thu 03-Apr-14 16:53:35
Print Post

new plusnet cust - openreach keep delaying order

[link to this post]

basically ive signed up to plusnet, and openreach was due to install phone, but every week keeps getting put back
now im getting updates that openreach are postponing due to resourcing issues - basically not enough staff

how do i get this escalated to openreach and stop it from getting postponed again
as this is getting frustrating now
openreach are taking the mic

all i want is phone and fibre installed. and phone is already in new house, just not connected
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Thu 03-Apr-14 17:49:04
Print Post

Re: new plusnet cust - openreach keep delaying order

[re: Ian_k] [link to this post]

Put together a few facts about appointment dates and the postponements, (but don't write a book smile), and email:-

gavin.patterson@bt.com

He's the BT Group CEO, and when Ian Livingston was CEO such emails were picked up by the Serious Complaints people in his office. Usually with excellent results.

Don't forget to give your own details, name address and a contact (mobile?) number, and maybe even your Plusnet username and order number.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 59.4/14.4Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.

Edited by RobertoS (Thu 03-Apr-14 17:51:28)

Print Thread

Jump to