I would be tempted to switch now as I am out of contract but my area is meant to be getting FTTC in March next year so will wait until then and see what deal I can get. Hard decision to make as I know it could be delayed.
I have just tried to renew, at 22:30, (even though mine is not due until end of October), BUT the website already has THE NEW PRICE, GRRRR.
Got on the phone...45 min wait !!!!
Raised a ticket....
Will they honor their TODAYs price ?
After all I will be paying MORE then a year in advance.
ultra (fountain of knowledge)
Tue 23-Sep-14 01:44:29