User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User telfire
(regular) Mon 27-Oct-14 14:03:25
Print Post

Customer Support

[link to this post]

Where is the top rated customer support Plus Net keep advertising. I raised a ticket last Wednesday and they can't be bothered responding except to say it has been escalated - to what!
ISP Representative LinnPlusnet
(isp) Wed 29-Oct-14 09:32:22
Print Post

Re: Customer Support

[re: telfire] [link to this post]

Hi telfire,

Sorry to hear of the delay in your support ticket being picked up. Depending on the nature of the ticket, without having seen your account, I would assume that if it's been "escalated" it's either been escalated to the correct team within Plusnet or to our suppliers for investigation.

If you have a ticket ID reference to provide I'd be happy to have a look and report back.

Regards,

Linn Karstrom
Plusnet Support Team
Service Status :: RSS :: Email
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User pcoventry76
(knowledge is power) Wed 29-Oct-14 13:51:18
Print Post

[re: telfire] [link to this post]

It's annoying me too

A total mess is my dads install but tickets and threads are going unanswered. I bet if the money stopped they would be in touch!

And i recommended these fools and people are getting sub standard installs. I haven't got a big enough towel to wipe all the egg off my face right now.

Edit Tony T has been involved and he's been the only one.So fair play to Him smile

Edited by pcoventry76 (Wed 29-Oct-14 13:52:00)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User telfire
(regular) Thu 30-Oct-14 08:53:01
Print Post

[re: LinnPlusnet] [link to this post]

Hi Linn,
The original ticket number: 93460010 but as I got no response I followed the complaints procedure ticket number: 93704496. The only response was the standard one - reboot both routers and that was via email not the ticket system.

Regards
  Print Thread

Jump to