User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Sat 18-Apr-15 15:37:16
Print Post

PN "Chat" re.incorrect billing.

[link to this post]

Had an issue with my monthly invoice after getting the email notification so used the online "Chat" assistance to get it corrected, seems easy to use even for me not the greatest of typers, the proof of the pudding etc will be in the refund being added to my account (not sure if that is my Bank Account or my PN Account) some time after the incorrect amount has been debited from the bank account as that is how the system works with DDs, hopefully future invoices will be made up correctly ..... not sure how the error occured no explanation given.

plusnet user
Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Sat 18-Apr-15 22:06:35
Print Post

Update, PN "Chat" re.incorrect billing.

[re: Apprentice] [link to this post]

Seems PN's internal systems can be as flaky as their BB network is at times, from checking out the various pages in the portal it appears the system had cancelled my 24 month contract possibly "thinking" it was an 18 month contract hence the increase in price for the 19th month, what a shambles.

plusnet user
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 18-Apr-15 22:46:26
Print Post

Re: Update, PN "Chat" re.incorrect billing.

[re: Apprentice] [link to this post]

Heh tongue. So it would have possibly have let you leave early. Not now you have had it corrected however.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync 60000/16961kbps @ 600m. - IPv4BQM IPv6BQM

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Sun 19-Apr-15 10:59:47
Print Post

Re: Update, PN "Chat" re.incorrect billing.

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Maybe if I had wanted to but who knows with PN smile

Come renewal time it will either be PN or BT not worth paying more per month for a 5-6 kilometre long connection (EO) to a 20CN exchange with no LLU provision.

plusnet user
  Print Thread

Jump to