User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User clearchalk
(newbie) Mon 08-Jun-15 19:25:17
Print Post

Undelivered router

[link to this post]

Quite disappointed with the service from Plusnet. Called me at the beginning of May and switched me to a new contract, paid for a new router six weeks later nothing!! I Told how much better my speed would be with this, one day I find out! Tried raising an electronic ticket, no don't use those anymore, use the online support, which is never available when I go online, telephone support is over 30 minutes (who has 30 minutes to sit in a queue!). Raised another ticket saying please sort, we will see....rant over....for now!
Standard User longedge
(member) Mon 08-Jun-15 21:55:45
Print Post

Re: Undelivered router

[re: clearchalk] [link to this post]

All the stuff I've ever had from PlusNet has been 'free' although I had to pay postage.

What does your Account Summary say about it?
Standard User clearchalk
(newbie) Mon 08-Jun-15 22:01:15
Print Post

[re: longedge] [link to this post]

Just the P&P I paid for, order says" Hardware dispatch pending", probably still being made!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Tue 09-Jun-15 08:16:05
Print Post

I've asked about router supply on the Community forum:-

http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,1402...

plusnet user
Standard User azrael316
(regular) Tue 09-Jun-15 10:19:42
Print Post

As its not Plusnet who send the routers out things like this do happen unfortunately.

I just used to reorder the router for the customer, without cancelling the existing order.

Better two arrived than none at all.

If it wasn't ordered in the first place (happened a LOT more than was ever let on tbh), then until you phoned in to complain your router didn't arrive no one would have been any the wiser.
ISP Representative MattyPlusnet
(isp) Tue 09-Jun-15 10:27:09
Print Post

In reply to a post by clearchalk:
Just the P&P I paid for, order says" Hardware dispatch pending", probably still being made!

Hi clearchalk,

Sorry to hear about this. Do you mind messaging me your username so I can take a look? This is the first I've heard about routers not being dispatched, so I have a feeling it's more likely to be agent error, over anything else. Either way, I'd like to take a look.

Matty
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
  Print Thread

Jump to