User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mlmclaren
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 15-Sep-15 00:38:42
Print Post

Useless D****

[link to this post]

As can be seen here!!

Plusnet have ceased my account early... I may be without any fixed service now until latye Wednesday which is already having a detrimental affect on household workings and will certainly have a more significant affect as the next 30 minutes roll by !

I'm supposed to be migrating to Zen, Plusnet said Wednesday 16th but don't take a genius to notice that its only just Tuesday the 15th!

Now got to find a way of getting the house back online in order to keep it and the office ticking over until Zen's taken over.. f... me what a useless ISP Plusnet have become!

FTTC* - FTTN - LTE

*Migrating > Full MPF 16th September smile
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 15-Sep-15 00:51:55
Print Post

Re: Useless D****

[re: mlmclaren] [link to this post]

What date did Zen give you?

If migrating into Plusnet is any guide, Plusnet give 00:00 of the day after the expected date, so perhaps they do the same on leaving. Though strangely, they didn't tell me a leaving date in the email.

Are you sure you haven't been migrated to Zen? My move to AAISP occurred at about 00:08.

The indispensable man or woman passes from the scene, and what happens next is more or less the same thing as was happening before.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 59999/14372kbps @ 600m. - BQM

Edited by RobertoS (Tue 15-Sep-15 00:52:46)

Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Tue 15-Sep-15 01:01:01
Print Post

Use your 4G phone?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mlmclaren
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 15-Sep-15 01:07:41
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

and how am I 1 supposed to connect that to my home network and 2 how long do you thing my data is going to last....

We're not talking a laptop and iPad here... were talking about an office with servers and a also the whole entertainment within the home attached !

FTTC* - FTTN - LTE

Standard User mlmclaren
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 15-Sep-15 01:07:46
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Zen gave an estimate of 15th... Plusnet sent me an email saying they would cease the service there end on the 16th....

Not sure how your AA connection is provided but mines going over Zen's LLU and not BT's 21CN...

I've tried logging in with various username and passwords but no success.. I have noticed that my line has been reset too... I no longer have G.INP and now sync at a sucky 58000 rather that 66000 and if that continues I may be requesting an Openreach visit!

FTTC* - FTTN - LTE

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 15-Sep-15 01:23:06
Print Post

You mean you don't know your Zen username and password?

Zen told you the 15th, and it is. As I said, Plusnet's 16th could very well be 23:59 on the 15th + 1 minute, meaning any time before that on the 15th.

I bet if you work out your Zen login, then it is working.

The indispensable man or woman passes from the scene, and what happens next is more or less the same thing as was happening before.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 15-Sep-15 01:25:42
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Have Zen supplied a router or modem/router? Does it use TR069?

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 15-Sep-15 01:32:41
Print Post

Does Zen LLU use different VPI/VCI settings from BT Wholesale?

Standard User Ignitionnet
(knowledge is power) Tue 15-Sep-15 08:33:29
Print Post

Use your Virgin Media connection?
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Tue 15-Sep-15 08:49:30
Print Post

think it happens to everyone mate, ignition posted about it, happened to me also.

Also i hope plusnet fix their weird performance issues, simply for the reason I am curious what the problem is.

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4

Edited by Chrysalis (Tue 15-Sep-15 08:49:44)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to