User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User martinsq
(member) Wed 03-Feb-16 23:59:37
Print Post

Been with PlusNet forever...., but leaving soon !

[link to this post]

Back in December it took me hours on the phone, many days to get through to live person !
Happy with with BB, but the price was going to double
( to £35 p.m., plain ADLS2 + phone, because we are victims of the Market A / 1 scheme !!!)
When I eventually got someone to phone me back, they assured me that the discount they have given us 2 years ago will continue.
It has NOT !
Can't be bothered to contact them again, can't afford to be without BB, wife works from home, but when she goes on holiday in April,
I will switch to 12 / 18 FREE BB from someone, then probably back to Plus.net for another FREE period !!!

These BB providers are BONKERS, all they do is creating CHURN, doesn't help anybody, least of all them !!!
Regards,
Martin
Standard User Spl
(newbie) Thu 04-Feb-16 10:29:36
Print Post

Re: Been with PlusNet forever...., but leaving soon !

[re: martinsq] [link to this post]

I'm on a ripoff exchange as well, just switched from ee to pn £27.50 p/m for bb line rental, anytime calls plus international and mobiles + £50 cashback on a 12 month contract, I should have asked foe a £3 call addons but forgot to try it. Give them a bell on speakerphone hen u got a mo and ask for retentions.
Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Thu 04-Feb-16 12:23:06
Print Post

Have you tried phoning the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 regarding a "new deal"?

plusnet user

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 04-Feb-16 19:17:01
Print Post

In reply to a post by martinsq:
These BB providers are BONKERS, all they do is creating CHURN, doesn't help anybody, least of all them !!!

They rely on customers being lazy and not bothering to switch. I presume a lot don't, so they win.

It needs more folk complaining and the regulators to clamp down when the "rules" are broken.

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Plusnet via Technicolor TG582N

Previously - EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Plusnet, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet,
X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
===========
  Print Thread

Jump to