User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Sat 07-May-16 09:43:33
Print Post

Plusnet Unlimited Fibre Extra Broadband now free

[link to this post]

**Plusnet Unlimited Fibre Extra Broadband with phone & anytime unlimited calls now £22.99 for 18 months with 18 months contract but you have to call up Plusnet to match SSE Ultrafast Fibre Broadband and Talk Anytime as the price match (only for new customers) otherwise u can cancel plusnet anytime sooner or later when plusnet line rental going up and join SSE below:

**SSE Ultrafast Fibre Broadband and Talk Anytime (free superfast fibre unlimited broadband for 18 months) just paying for line rental £16 plus anytime unlimited calls £6 total per month £21 a month for 18 months (18 months contract)

**Offer ends on the 14th November 2016 but we reserve the right to terminate this offer
at any time.
Standard User Oldjim
(knowledge is power) Sat 07-May-16 10:56:35
Print Post

Re: Plusnet Unlimited Fibre Extra Broadband now free

[re: adslmax] [link to this post]

Now that is one to look at when Plusnet put their prices up and I can get out of my present contract - at the very least it will make for a really good price reduction argument

Edited by Oldjim (Sat 07-May-16 10:58:23)

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 07-May-16 11:06:09
Print Post

[re: Oldjim] [link to this post]

I haven't found exactly what Max is quoting, Jim, but the Plusnet website is somewhat more complex. There appears to be a time-limited offer period applicable.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 59546/15321kbps @ 600m. - BQM

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Oldjim
(knowledge is power) Sat 07-May-16 11:22:57
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

I doubt if there is anything on the Plusnet website as this is only valid if you call and ask for a price match with SSE
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Sat 07-May-16 12:04:40
Print Post

Yep, Oldjim is correct, if you call up PN and ask them to match SSE price and that's what I did last time. But, this one is even better one, free broadband (up to 76Meg) for 18 months is true bargain. Don't forget u can removed unlimited calls plan if u don't want it because it monthly by monthly for any call plan with PN. Save u another £6 off.
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 07-May-16 16:56:17
Print Post

In reply to a post by adslmax:
Yep, Oldjim is correct, if you call up PN and ask them to match SSE price and that's what I did last time. But, this one is even better one, free broadband (up to 76Meg) for 18 months is true bargain. Don't forget u can removed unlimited calls plan if u don't want it because it monthly by monthly for any call plan with PN. Save u another £6 off.

Bargain maybe if it works, not so much if they can not even sort their pings out. Got a few more months before contract is out and I think then I may do some looking around, not that any of them are much better because they use the naff BT network.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 8.1 pro 64bit, no dreaded metro, laptop by Linux

Plusnet FTTC
Standard User Spud2003
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 07-May-16 17:08:26
Print Post

That's the way I see things, I recently rejoined and if Plusnet increase charges around the same time as their parent BT I will have already received my cashback/discount and will attempt to renegotiate to SSE levels - or maybe leave.
Standard User Kr1s69
(knowledge is power) Sat 07-May-16 17:29:01
Print Post

I've just rang sales and asked if they price match and they said they don't, so unless someone has done this recently as a new customer it's a none starter.

Kris

BT Infinity
Ashington (Northumberland) Exchange
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Sat 07-May-16 17:30:33
Print Post

[re: Kr1s69] [link to this post]

Its does work my friend has joined plusnet with matched SSE price!
Standard User Kr1s69
(knowledge is power) Sat 07-May-16 17:39:58
Print Post

In reply to a post by adslmax:
Its does work my friend has joined plusnet with matched SSE price!

I've asked via email instead to see if that works. I'm also trying to find out more about SSE broadband as their deal is rather good.

Kris

BT Infinity
Ashington (Northumberland) Exchange
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to