I currently have 2 FTTC lines, one PN one TT, I'm about to move and will have VM at the new house so would like to dump one of them. I'm in contract on both, moving will involve recontracting both for 18 months or paying them off.
If I have to, I will take them both with me then wait for a price rise and cancel.
However, my PN Line Rental Saver expires shortly. It's gone up from £155.88 last year to £185.88 this year, which is quite a jump. While this happened in September last year, it's only just affecting me now, so can I reject the increase and cancel, or do I need to wait for this years price rise?