User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 11-Jun-16 20:47:35
Print Post

Cancelling before end of contract

[link to this post]

I am considering cancelling my contract early and paying the charge but just want to be sure of the amount. In my account it lists a cessation charge of £73.50 for the broadband... is this the total? just want to make sure there isn't a extra charge for the line rental/call package. It is a 18 month contract started on 07/06/2015.
Standard User Oldjim
(knowledge is power) Sat 11-Jun-16 21:08:22
Print Post

Re: Cancelling before end of contract

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

depends - if you are cancelling and not migrating then there will be a £30 cease fee on top
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 11-Jun-16 21:16:31
Print Post

[re: Oldjim] [link to this post]

Thanks.

No would be migrating. Just come to the end of a 12 month deal so price is now £40 a month so even with that cessation charge I could switch and save.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sun 12-Jun-16 02:03:19
Print Post

Can you still see your order history in your member Center? That might give a clue, as things such as the "free" router and setup charges used to be itemised in there. That caused confusion to many of use until we found out they were simply credited at the end of our minimum term.

When you say you have just come to the end of a 12-month deal, are you still in month 11?

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 59500/14989kbps @ 600m. - BQM
Standard User nadger
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 12-Jun-16 10:36:33
Print Post

If you go to Member Centre and click on Account Summary I think Cost on Cancellation reduces on a monthly basis - my figure is accurate
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 12-Jun-16 10:57:12
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Yes can see the order history, only costs I can see there is the £73.50. Says £0.00 for the router, which I had when I originally joined in 2013.

I am in month 13 now but it is a 18 month contract, the reduced price was only for 12 months.

Thanks
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 12-Jun-16 11:11:10
Print Post

[re: nadger] [link to this post]

Thanks
  Print Thread

Jump to