On Speedtests it has been faster, both down and up, and had a faster ping than BT.
However, over the weekend, it slowed to an extent that we had trouble streamimg Netflix/Amazon, and general Web viewing was sluggish.
Generally 3 pcs online plus an Amazon fire box for Netflix/Prime.
Is this a punishment for data useage ? We managed circa 864GB down/up in the first month. God knows how....
I'll give them a ring in the morning. Speed test below.
Thanks for any comments...
Edit for stats
1. Product name: Plusnet Hub
2. Serial number: +081441+NQ61002177
3. Firmware version: Software version 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.1 Last updated Unknown
4. Board version: Plusnet Hub One
5. DSL uptime: 24 days, 22:38:52
6. Data rate: 19999 / 79995
7. Maximum data rate: 27477 / 91505
8. Noise margin: 14.8 / 9.1
9. Line attenuation: 3.6 / 5.0
10. Signal attenuation: 3.9 / 5.0
11. Data sent/received: 47.1 GB / 874.0 GB
Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Sir Winston Churchill
Edited by TheBaron (Sun 26-Jun-16 23:28:57)