User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | [9] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User tommy45
(knowledge is power) Mon 25-Jul-16 00:04:08
Print Post

Re: Plusnet confirm Price changes for 1st September 2016

[re: adslmax] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by adslmax:
Better than nothing eh? smile Can't complaint more. No other isp's can't match my offer!
Quite a few don't really care max, because they would sooner have a decent service than what is offered by plusnet , but you aren't really paying for a service are you so don't really have a right to complain when things go belly up which they will do if they are giving things away, but still you have saved some money eh?

Edited by tommy45 (Mon 25-Jul-16 00:05:11)

Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Mon 25-Jul-16 00:08:15
Print Post

[re: tommy45] [link to this post]

It's always nice to have all these great bargain saving. Don't think BT Wholesale and BT Openreach willing like this. but, afterall, it Plusnet ISP, the cheaper bargain! I had no problem with my fibre lately. smile So, BT will never get any gained profits off me. The same goes with SKY who offered me a great bargain deal for full package on SKY TV, Sports, Movies, Family with HD pack and multiscreen for £26 a month for 12 months.

Edited by adslmax (Mon 25-Jul-16 00:10:24)

Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 25-Jul-16 07:51:46
Print Post

Better than nothing eh? smile Can't complaint more. No other isp's can't match my offer!

That is why broadband is awful in this country, people keep asking for discounts so no money to go to expansion. We need lower prices, but mainly for line rental and across the board, not give a few people large discounts.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 8.1 pro 64bit, no dreaded metro, laptop by Linux

Plusnet FTTC

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 25-Jul-16 07:54:57
Print Post

[re: tommy45] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by tommy45:
Quite a few don't really care max, because they would sooner have a decent service than what is offered by plusnet , but you aren't really paying for a service are you so don't really have a right to complain when things go belly up which they will do if they are giving things away, but still you have saved some money eh?

The problem is if you go for one of the larger providers they are more or less the same, i have heard the same complaints from people who are on Plusnet, ee, Sky, BT, more of them from Talk Talk, but that is maybe because I know more people who was on Talk Talk.
If you want decent customer service then best to go for one of the smaller providers, the problem is the broadband service itself may not be any better and yet you end up paying a lot more.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 8.1 pro 64bit, no dreaded metro, laptop by Linux

Plusnet FTTC
Standard User broadband66
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 25-Jul-16 08:37:08
Print Post

OMG!

Was Eclipse Home Option 1, VM 2Mb & O2 Standard
Now Utility Warehouse (up to 16mbps) via Talk Talk
Standard User Ignitionnet
(knowledge is power) Mon 25-Jul-16 11:36:30
Print Post

I just took the liberty of sharing this with Money Saving Expert so that others can benefit.

If they're happy losing money on you indefinitely they should be fine doing it with everyone else. smile
Standard User brandscill
(experienced) Mon 25-Jul-16 12:03:39
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
Ring once, or twice, or thrice, and on the 24th of the month you may get someone who has exhausted their budget and playing hard, or someone who has conserved it and needs to get some retentions quickly.

This is the issue, it's basically luck of the draw on targets. I'd rather deals be deals and that's it. If they can offer a deal to new customers, they can offer it to renewing ones. Let it be the price is the price, not what the agent was feeling that day, otherwise everyone else is just picking up the tab.

Plus Net - 40/20
ISP Representative chrisparr
(isp) Mon 25-Jul-16 15:24:44
Print Post

I been checked plusnet webmail, nothing there yet.

The email address on your account with us isn't a Plusnet one. You'll need to check your 3rd party email address. The email was sent to you on the 21st July.

Chris Parr
Plusnet Support Team
Service Status :: RSS :: Email
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Mon 25-Jul-16 17:42:16
Print Post

[re: chrisparr] [link to this post]

Yes I got the email it was under spam folder. Thanks Chris Parr
Standard User Ignitionnet
(knowledge is power) Tue 26-Jul-16 12:40:48
Print Post

[re: chrisparr] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by chrisparr:
I been checked plusnet webmail, nothing there yet.

The email address on your account with us isn't a Plusnet one. You'll need to check your 3rd party email address. The email was sent to you on the 21st July.

Maybe you should give him more discounts as an apology, Chris.

Wouldn't want to risk making some profit on him through him paying anything like full price at any point.

Edited by Ignitionnet (Tue 26-Jul-16 12:42:15)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | [9] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to