User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | [9] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User RogN
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 15-Jan-17 15:45:06
Print Post

Re: They are a disgrace

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

Too right, at times, but PN had some dark days too, when good an competent staff could not do what they knew needed doing!
Standard User RogN
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 15-Jan-17 16:01:36
Print Post

[re: jelv] [link to this post]

It was not just Ian, the staff and moderators monitored the forum, when I think carefully. Because staff did stop people posting, not just mods. And PN staff were the ultimate arbiters. This is an extract of an email from April 2005 from Dave Tomlinson shows the cross roads that they faced and it was after this, my memory says, that staff were withdrawn from moderation.
As I say give me some time so that we can sort out how we are going to move
the forum forward from here and how the moderators will fit in.
Standard User RogN
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 20-Jan-17 12:18:01
Print Post

[re: awontroba] [link to this post]

I think it is just rotten from top to bottom.

I have had emails this morning telling me I have a new contract, different length, different price from the one I reluctantly agreed in November 2016.

When I rang up they pressed me if I had rung up in January to change my contract. They had no idea.

They even tell me to trust them to put it right. That frightens me, because I know that they will just do what they usually do and mess it up again and again and again...

And that I will be back wasting my time getting to get through on the phone, explaining to people who do not get it and trying to sort out the mess they have made.

They are MORE than a disgrace.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | [9] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to