User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Sun 22-Jan-17 19:00:32
Print Post

Thank You Plusnet

[link to this post]

Am I getting paid day on 22 next month?

https://s28.postimg.org/4516113bx/Plusnet.jpg
Standard User ian007jen
(committed) Sun 22-Jan-17 19:31:03
Print Post

Re: Thank You Plusnet

[re: adslmax] [link to this post]

mine is the same....no decimal point....will be interesting if they actually pay out this sum of £ smile
Standard User 23Prince
(experienced) Sun 22-Jan-17 19:55:38
Print Post

[re: adslmax] [link to this post]

Well if the amount is more than you owe then you get it in your account, I am amazed you want to leave them getting such nice freebies every month. They could fund another connection for you smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Jaggies
(committed) Sun 22-Jan-17 22:26:04
Print Post

[re: ian007jen] [link to this post]

Same here, no decimal point. It'll all end in tears...

Brian
From September 2001 on BTopenworld Home 500/Home 1000/Home 2000. Then ADSLMax on <n>ildram. Moved to ADSL2+ from ADSL24. I'm now with plusnet on FTTC since 28/05/2014 and loving it... I'm not saying who I work for. Any opinions expressed here are my own.
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 23-Jan-17 10:18:11
Print Post

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by 23Prince:
Well if the amount is more than you owe then you get it in your account, I am amazed you want to leave them getting such nice freebies every month. They could fund another connection for you smile
]

this is ADSLmax we are talking about, i think he have gone with every single provider out there and have not been happy with any of them.
I do not know what he is expecting to be honest.,

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 8.1 pro 64bit, no dreaded metro, laptop by Linux

Plusnet FTTC
Standard User 23Prince
(experienced) Mon 23-Jan-17 10:40:46
Print Post

[re: zyborg47] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by zyborg47:
In reply to a post by 23Prince:
]

this is ADSLmax we are talking about, i think he have gone with every single provider out there and have not been happy with any of them.
I do not know what he is expecting to be honest.,

fair comment. smile

I would be happy to get anything every month from my ISP.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 23-Jan-17 10:52:40
Print Post

Quite apart from the OP being clearly a joke about yet another Plusnet cockup, referral fees are still receivable after you have left. You can even still refer, so increase them.

It is advisable to speak to someone in Plusnet that knows what they are doing, before actually having left, as otherwise your account would be closed. The procedure is for Plusnet to change your account to "email only" on leaving. (This requires a new direct debit setting up so they can credit your account, as the pre-existing one is lost somehow).

Under this system payments are not paid monthly. They are paid when the credit balance exceeds £5.

Edit. At least this was still the case when I left in September 2015.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 54999/14466Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6

Edited by RobertoS (Mon 23-Jan-17 10:53:46)

Standard User 23Prince
(experienced) Mon 23-Jan-17 11:04:44
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

It was the case then. I can't comment on now. I remember a crackdown where people were stopped from creating a PAYG dialup account in order to get referrals. You had to be a paying customer to get them, but could keep them after you left.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 23-Jan-17 11:17:42
Print Post

Yes, but this isn't a chargeable account. AIUI it's a free one that allows customers to retain their Plusnet email address/account after leaving. Quite how this fits in with them no longer offering free email I don't know.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 54999/14466Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6

Edited by RobertoS (Mon 23-Jan-17 11:19:45)

Standard User 23Prince
(experienced) Mon 23-Jan-17 11:29:31
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Yes it was always downgraded to PAYG dialup when I was there that's how they did it then.

It made sense that if a customer was bringing in a lot of money it was worth doing, to me anyway.

But what they do now I really don't know
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to