User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 16-Apr-17 12:54:27
Print Post

Re: Please work this one out..

[re: mlmclaren] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by mlmclaren:
What's the issue with Now Broadband?

It's showing as me being on Plusnet...
Standard User pistolpete1980
(newbie) Tue 18-Apr-17 13:38:11
Print Post

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

Were you not concerned over ordering with Sky in another forum? If so it may be prudent to check whether the back office suppliers are not the same, therefore still maintaining the data exposure from before
Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 18-Apr-17 17:03:19
Print Post

[re: pistolpete1980] [link to this post]

No, I had no reason to be concerned. The NPWTv went sort of smoothly, they did try to cut off my other line but luckily Talk Talk Business picked up on it and called me to stop it going through. apart from that no problem with Data.

I've decided to just stick to the 1 ISP for now. NowTV has been disconnected, the beauty of no contract

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User meldrew
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 19-Apr-17 17:19:38
Print Post

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

AFAIAA you can access Now TV via any ISP you like. It is just another IP streaming service despite it being provided by Sky.
Standard User kasg
(knowledge is power) Wed 19-Apr-17 18:57:04
Print Post

[re: meldrew] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by meldrew:
AFAIAA you can access Now TV via any ISP you like. It is just another IP streaming service despite it being provided by Sky.

I think we're talking about two different things, NOW TV has always worked with any ISP but I believe OP is talking about broadband provided by NOW TV, which is a recent development: http://www.nowtv.com/broadband-and-tv

Kevin

plusnet Unlimited Fibre Extra - sync 66999/19999 at around 450m - BQM
Using OpenDNS
Domains and web hosting with TSOHOST
Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 22-Apr-17 16:45:11
Print Post

[re: kasg] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by kasg:
In reply to a post by meldrew:

I think we're talking about two different things, NOW TV has always worked with any ISP but I believe OP is talking about broadband provided by NOW TV, which is a recent development: http://www.nowtv.com/broadband-and-tv

Thanks for the response Meldrew, I am talking about this (Thanks also Kasg!) - we had Broadband landline calls and TV with NowTV. We dumped the broadband and calls but retained the TV at the usual £6,99 a month, so overall happy.
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to