User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Wed 06-Sep-17 00:24:41
Print Post

Re: Further downgrade of C/S

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

I was also taking into account the Ofcom definition of a mobile-only household in the earlier link. "Note 4" of the expanded section on "Landline and mobile statistics".

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. 200GB. Sync 67851/12343Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6
Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 06-Sep-17 00:25:24
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
I was also taking into account the Ofcom definition of a mobile-only household in the earlier link. "Note 4" of the expanded section on "Landline and mobile statistics".

okay
Standard User camieabz
(sensei) Wed 06-Sep-17 20:45:33
Print Post

[re: kasg] [link to this post]

So all those people with no mobile phone should spend money to facilitate a third party's lack of service?

...or they can change ISP.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User kasg
(knowledge is power) Wed 06-Sep-17 20:49:23
Print Post

[re: camieabz] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by camieabz:
So all those people w

Not necessarily. There are ways of obtaining the service. A mobile phone with Internet access is one of them.

Kevin

plusnet Unlimited Fibre Extra - sync 66999/19999 at around 450m - BQM
Using OpenDNS
Domains and web hosting with TSOHOST
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 06-Sep-17 23:12:29
Print Post

[re: GeorgeLloyd] [link to this post]

I have been without fibre for over 2 weeks, so the online chat would be no good to me and to be honest I do not like these online chat things anyway.

My main problem with plusnet customer service is getting through to them in the first place, 20-30 mins is fart too long to be waiting for someone to answer the phone, but i must admit once through to them the service was ok. some things could have been done better and it did take far too long to get the service up and running again, but a lot of that is due to BTOR and the fact that the hybrid antique system we have in this country is falling apart and BTOR is just a useless inefficient company

I was looking for a better deal from another network before all this happened, but to be honest there is not much different in any of them and if this fault had happened if i was with Talk Talk I may have had far more problems as their customer service is awful.

Anyway, I have got a better deal , new modem router and a month free due to not have fibre for 2 weeks.

I had to borrow my neighbours BTOR modem as for some reason mine have given up, something must have happened to knock the line and the modem out. Saying that i have better speeds now than ever had.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 10 pro, reluctantly, laptop by Linux

Plusnet FTTC
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to