User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User longedge
(committed) Mon 18-Sep-17 14:23:22
Print Post

It aint always bad.

[link to this post]

I always think that the only people who take the trouble to post are those who have a complaint.

Yesterday afternoon (Sunday) my line was so noisy that it was unuseable. I rang PlusNet and, yes I was in a queue for about 15 minutes but the agent was helpful and all the necessary action was finished in a couple of minutes.

I just had a call from the engineer who has located and rectified a fault on my line and my own quiet line test confirms that it's sorted in less than 24 hours - I'm happy with the service (this time) 8^)

Standard User ultra
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 18-Sep-17 16:36:57
Print Post

Re: It aint always bad.

[re: longedge] [link to this post]

Yes, it's often the case that someone with a query because of a problem, or a major gripe to report, will post, (plus a few happy with service from someone else and maybe also happy to twist the knife!) where a positive report is far less likely to get posted.

I've been a customer for umpteen years and and generally happy, but glance in now and then to see what troubles others seem to be having. Glad your problem was speedily resolved.

---

If you run a business, have a second ISP and backup web hosting...
Standard User philippercival
(knowledge is power) Mon 18-Sep-17 19:02:54
Print Post

[re: ultra] [link to this post]

+1 smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 18-Sep-17 21:38:54
Print Post

TBH they have been pretty good with me over the last few weeks, sure the initial fault could have been looked at a bit quicker by BTOR and the amount of time waiting for Plusnet to answer the phone was annoying. But the service was good and while BTOR is still confused, plusnet sent me a new router that is different to what they normally send and it is working. Very nice it is as well.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 10 pro, reluctantly, laptop by Linux

Plusnet FTTC
Standard User narz
(member) Thu 05-Oct-17 12:34:25
Print Post

I was with Plusnet fibre for ~4 years - great overall - probably called support twice during that time. Though I wasn't impressed with their holding times when I did!

Plusnet FTTC 72/18Mbps
  Print Thread

Jump to