User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Vorlon
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 03-May-18 12:31:31
Print Post

Re: Stay away from Plusnet

[re: axisofevil] [link to this post]

Another reason I don't find the £1 rise an issue (not just that I get back 99p anyway) is that I have had to phone tech support this week - twice. First time I got through in under a few minutes and the second time it was under 15 minutes but at peak time.

On both occasions the tech support agents were clear, friendly and knowledgeable. Now i haven't had that sort of level of support with a large ISP/Phone company for many years. I had come to expect it from ISP's like IDnet and I was concerned that i would really miss it when I moved.

So my view is even if PlusNet prices went up more than £1 it would still be good value. I also found that they were pro-active in keeping their customers on contract renewal where I saved around £7 a month.
Before any price rises my monthly outgoings to Plusnet are less than £40. That's Line, 80/20 fttc, Anytime calls, Caller Display.
I found Plusnet to be best value for me in all areas - this year anyway.
Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 05-May-18 09:55:07
Print Post

Re: Stay away from Plusnet

[re: Vorlon] [link to this post]

So far this month I have had the pleasure of screwing PN out of 27TB of data and I intend to run up many many before I leave on the 13th wink

Happy days!
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to