User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User think26872
(committed) Wed 10-Oct-18 18:42:28
Print Post

What was your retention deal? Is online chat working?

[link to this post]

If anyone has renewed recently could you post what your retention deal was so I have something to compare against?

Also has anyone used the online chat option at plus.net recently? It is just always going to a bot instead of an actual person for me - have plusnet stop offering this service?

Thanks
Standard User cookie
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 11-Oct-18 17:25:02
Print Post

Re: What was your retention deal? Is online chat working?

[re: think26872] [link to this post]

Line rental, Unlimited Fibre and Weekend calling for £22pm. 18 month contract. Phone deal yesterday. I quoted Vodaphone at £20pm which they didn't quite match, but it's a lot less than I was paying.

Best I got offered using live chat on PN website a couple of weeks back was £26.99.
Standard User think26872
(committed) Fri 12-Oct-18 12:03:51
Print Post

[re: cookie] [link to this post]

Thanks where did you get access to Live Chat if I click on the popup that appears on the homepage it just does a live chat with a "robot" that automatically prints phone numbers when you click on existing customer link so it is next to useless? I wonder if live chat has been discontinued as a support method?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 12-Oct-18 14:26:56
Print Post

Wouldn't' surprise me - they can't improve if they keep on giving their service away for next to nowt
Standard User cookie
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 13-Oct-18 10:08:40
Print Post

Sorry, can't remember where exactly I got into the live chat. I was checking out their deals at the time, but don't know if I was signed in or not.
  Print Thread

Jump to