User comments on ISPs
  >> Post Office

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User ajseeds
(newbie) Mon 11-Nov-13 09:28:40
Print Post

Post Office Still Dysfunctional

[link to this post]

It is now some 3 months after the Post Office Broadband changes. Technical support still does not answer the phone. I have had one line with a fault and only got it cleared after 6 weeks when my complaint was on Radio 4's You and Yours. I now have a broadband fault with long service breaks and a maximum download speed of 100 kb/s when it does work. Post Office Broadband were going to "call me back"- that was 2 months ago. Ringing technical support just gets me half an hour of Vivaldi's Four Seasons and no reply. Complained to Post Office's Ombudsman's service- acknowledgement received, but no action. Are others having similar problems- is it worth ThinkBroadband doing a news article?
Standard User professor973
(experienced) Mon 11-Nov-13 12:25:02
Print Post

Re: Post Office Still Dysfunctional

[re: ajseeds] [link to this post]

Been there, done that and got the Tee-Shirt. Never again! There was plenty of warning here.

Zen Home Talk Plus - Freeola Family Broadband.
http://speedtest.net/result/2690543838.png
Standard User brandscill
(member) Tue 12-Nov-13 00:11:48
Print Post

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by ajseeds:
It is now some 3 months after the Post Office Broadband changes. Technical support still does not answer the phone. I have had one line with a fault and only got it cleared after 6 weeks when my complaint was on Radio 4's You and Yours. I now have a broadband fault with long service breaks and a maximum download speed of 100 kb/s when it does work. Post Office Broadband were going to "call me back"- that was 2 months ago. Ringing technical support just gets me half an hour of Vivaldi's Four Seasons and no reply. Complained to Post Office's Ombudsman's service- acknowledgement received, but no action. Are others having similar problems- is it worth ThinkBroadband doing a news article?

If you're not in contract leave. I got out just before it all switched and it was [censored] poor back then

Which ombudsman was this? CISAS?

**Edited to make clearer who response is to in light of error"

Edited by brandscill (Tue 12-Nov-13 08:54:56)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User professor973
(experienced) Tue 12-Nov-13 00:19:19
Print Post

[re: brandscill] [link to this post]

A look at my sig will show that I did. Unless you are under the impression you are responding to the OP.

Zen Home Talk Plus - Freeola Family Broadband.
http://speedtest.net/result/2690543838.png
Standard User brandscill
(member) Tue 12-Nov-13 08:53:02
Print Post

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

Apologies, was doing that from my phone last night and it all went wrong. Was intended to be hitting reply to OP
  Print Thread

Jump to