User comments on ISPs
  >> Sky Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User ryandel
(newbie) Wed 07-Dec-11 20:42:44
Print Post

Sky e-mail support

[link to this post]

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with Sky and the fixing of telephone cables. Not had many problems with the service in general at all bar the odd disconnection and Sky's customer service have been spot-on every time I've spoken to them... Although I suppose it does help that I used to work for them on the TV Technical side of things, so I know the systems a bit. wink

Long story short, I had some work done on the house a week ago and the two eejits that replaced the front door also managed to pull the phone cable (before the master socket...) out of a little junction box that was installed. Yay me.

My landlord is writing a cheque and the company that did the damage is going to pay him for it, so at least there's no worries there.

Only wondering now how long it's actually going to take them to repair the line, as I know they have to arrange BT Openreach to fix it, and they can take a while to get things organised done, depending on the job.

Anyone have any ideas how long they usually take with this sort of thing?
Standard User ryandel
(newbie) Thu 08-Dec-11 18:19:10
Print Post

Re: Sky e-mail support

[re: ryandel] [link to this post]

Never worry, contacted them over the phone and a scottish fella sent it off to OR. Probably be fixed around Wednesday, which is a lot sooner than I expected. laugh
Standard User The_Islander
(newbie) Thu 15-Dec-11 23:56:30
Print Post

Re: Sky e-mail support

[re: ryandel] [link to this post]

Sky use the Gmail platform.

You can check their service status by using this link www.google.com/appsstatus

The Islander

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to