User comments on ISPs
  >> Sky Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User sam_nospam
(committed) Sat 24-Mar-12 21:19:35
Print Post

Arrowebrook Exchange (Wirral) outages

[link to this post]

Hi All.

Our local exchange on the Wirral (Arrowebrook) has had an outage again this eveningÖ this is about the third or fourth outage that I can remember weíve had in about the last 6 months or so.

Iíve just contacted Sky Support and asked about trying to get some information about any on-going issues at our exchange and hopefully find out what, if anything the local Sky support team (at the exchange?) are doing to stop these frequent outages.

The guy at support, although helpful, was unable to offer any specific advice other than check in these forums (Sky must have great faith in the power of the forum wink ) and Iím just wondering how Iíd get to the right department at Sky to get some answers because there is obviously issues that Sky need to deal with at our exchange.

Thanks in advance for any help
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Sat 24-Mar-12 21:48:51
Print Post

Re: Arrowebrook Exchange (Wirral) outages

[re: sam_nospam] [link to this post]

How can you tell it was an outage at the exchange?

______________________________________________________________________________. __________________
Standard User DJS
(member) Wed 28-Mar-12 14:19:48
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

I am also on this exchange. When I called Sky's Support there was a pre-recorded message stating that they were aware of issues on the exchange.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User sam_nospam
(committed) Wed 28-Mar-12 19:01:29
Print Post

[re: DJS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by DJS:
I am also on this exchange. When I called Sky's Support there was a pre-recorded message stating that they were aware of issues on the exchange.

Yes, same here plus the Sky Status page showed our exchange and a couple of others that were hit.

Hopefully, whatever the on-going issue(s) are, Sky are on top of it and we'll have less of them in the future.

Cheers smile
  Print Thread

Jump to