User comments on ISPs
  >> Sky Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User iand
(experienced) Mon 03-Sep-12 18:19:29
Print Post

Its Ordered

[link to this post]

Well I now have an email saying my order has been "completed" and the FTTC will be installed in 10/15 days. It has taken me 1 week to push the order through because of a SKY FTTC order system IT problem. Looks like the IT squirrels have been working hard today. Now wonder what day the service will be installed on, waiting for that email now.

IanD
Standard User jchamier
(knowledge is power) Mon 03-Sep-12 18:23:12
Print Post

Re: Its Ordered

[re: iand] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by iand:
Well I now have an email saying my order has been "completed" and the FTTC will be installed in 10/15 days. It has taken me 1 week to push the order through because of a SKY FTTC order system IT problem. Looks like the IT squirrels have been working hard today. Now wonder what day the service will be installed on, waiting for that email now.

Good luck! I ordered mine by phone and they install tomorrow smile

James be* pro (16.8/1.2) - Ordered Sky Fibre Pro 45.6/6.5 - 4th sept
13 years of broadband - ntl:cablemodem/BTbusiness/metronet/bulldog/BE/Sky
BQM
Standard User iand
(experienced) Tue 04-Sep-12 18:51:11
Print Post

[re: jchamier] [link to this post]

Now have an install date for the 20th sep. Will need to see how I can work from home that day.

IanD

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jchamier
(knowledge is power) Tue 04-Sep-12 19:02:12
Print Post

[re: iand] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by iand:
Now have an install date for the 20th sep. Will need to see how I can work from home that day.

Good luck with your order, unfortunately they lied to me and only today (installation day) did they own up and say they couldn't provide service frown See my other thread frown

James be* pro (16.8/1.2) - Sky lied - BE disconnect 16th - BT infinity 19th Sept
13 years of broadband - ntl:cablemodem/BTbusiness/metronet/bulldog/BE/BT infinity
BQM
  Print Thread

Jump to