I managed to get this working successfuly.
STEP BY STEP:
(0. Optional. Not sure if needed. Find the MAC address of the port used in the original Sky Router. Then go to Advanced -> MAC Address and replace the WAN MAC address with the one from the Sky Router)
1. You need to figure out your Sky username and password. You need to find your SKY routers MAC address and the default WAP network key. Look on the sticker on the bottom of the router to get those.
2. Go to Sky router password generator to generate your username and password.
3. Once you got them, put both your PPP Username and PPP Password on the same line. It should look something like this put together (and no, that is not my real username/pw):
4. Now generate a HEX code from your ascii username/pw. Go here to generate. It should look something like this:
5. Now, in the Tomato interface, go to Advanced -> DHCP/DNS. Scroll down a bit until you see DHCPC Options. Type/paste inn the following: "-x 0x3d:<your hex key from step 4 without>". It should looks like this:
-x 0x3d:4736c34796c59646331c7656b35c66431665455a54073 6b7593955416d56638496f
Edited by Hellish (Sat 06-Oct-12 21:49:50)