User comments on ISPs
  >> Sky Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User michaelp
(member) Fri 28-Mar-14 12:46:52
Print Post

Move from BT adsl2+ to Sky fibre

[link to this post]

I moved from BT adsl2+ to Sky fibre LLU in January. As ever, I was very pleased to be able to read up on here first, and the impressions that I gained were that Sky are good when they are LLU providers, and that their customer service is OK - which potentially makes it considerably better that BT.
The move went without any hitch or hassles at all. I was off-line for about 10 minutes, and the connection has been rock solid. I am very pleased so far that I made the move.
BT refunded me 99 pence. I wasn't sure if changing to a LLU provider constituted changing provider "by the normal process" which means that the 30 days notice period is reduced to 14 days. Anyway, clearly it is as I was only charged by BT up to the migration date, and their final bill was actually correct.
It was a remarkably simple and trouble free change; just as should be.
I had better go and change my signature though smile
Michael

BTBroadband, less than 9 meg
BT HomeHub 3
Core 2 Duo E7500, Asus P5Q Pro turbo, 4 GB Ballistix 6400, MSI GeForce 8600GT, Corsair TX650W PSU, APC 650VA UPS
Standard User michaelp
(member) Fri 28-Mar-14 12:54:32
Print Post

Re: Move from BT adsl2+ to Sky fibre

[re: michaelp] [link to this post]

Signature sorted I hope...

Sky Fibre Unlimited Broadband,
39998 down, 9995 up
Sky Hub SR102
Core 2 Duo E7500, Asus P5Q Pro turbo, 4 GB Ballistix 6400, MSI GeForce 8600GT, Corsair TX650W PSU, APC 650VA UPS
Standard User iand
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 28-Mar-14 19:19:24
Print Post

Re: Move from BT adsl2+ to Sky fibre

[re: michaelp] [link to this post]

smile welcome to the club.

IanD

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to