User comments on ISPs
  >> Sky Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 01-Mar-16 10:01:55
Print Post

Sky Fibre......Im worried

[link to this post]

Currently with BT Infinity 2 and i have to say the connection has more or less been spot on,contract has now all but ended and i have committed to the new Sky Q installed on March 11th and Sky Fibre Unlimited which is due to go live March 4th.

I game a lot and i have been doing a lot of Google research and I'm just getting so much negativity regarding Sky Fibre and constant disconnects according to all the forum reports i read.

Im trying to look at this logically as i know that there will always be some negativity regardless of who you choose and what product you go for,but I'm seeing far to much negative as opposed to positive and it really worries me that i will be tied into a 12 month contract with a poor service,i don't know if its to late to cancel having paid the best part of £300 up front for the Sky Broadband Changeover Phone and Sky Q equipment .

Anybody on here could advise it would be helpful as a stable good decent internet connection is more essential to me than Sky Q,i have there new Home Hub router here already and compared to my Netgear router it doesn't look like much,its not connected yet but at some point Friday it will be when Sky Takeover,i also don't like the fact that Sky do not tell you the username and password for there service as they want you to use there equipment only.

I know there is a way around this but I'm not convinced i have now made the right choice so all information of others with Sky Fibre will be useful .

Edited by time2die (Tue 01-Mar-16 10:03:22)

Standard User Skilty
(member) Tue 01-Mar-16 10:44:14
Print Post

Re: Sky Fibre......Im worried

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

If you can wait then I would, Sky Q doesn't have to have Sky Fibre to work. They are restricting it initially.

Also remember that people only tend to post if they have a bad experience, very few post to say "My ISP is great!"

Their Sky Fibre Pro Unlimited package works out at around the same price as BT, so if you are happy why move?

I toyed with the idea of moving back to Sky but when I looked at the cost it made no sense for the same level of service.

Part of the T&Cs for Sky is that you use their hub. On the v1 and v2 hub it was easy to extract the user and password, unplug the hub and then use a modem/router supporting MER.

My thought is simply wait for Sky Q to be available with Sky Fibre...

Skilty

plusnet Fibre > Sky Fibre Pro > Pulse8 Fibre XL - 14ms Ping, Sync ~ 65.78/18.73Mbps - BQM
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Tue 01-Mar-16 10:47:36
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
I game a lot and i have been doing a lot of Google research and I'm just getting so much negativity regarding Sky Fibre and constant disconnects according to all the forum reports i read.
Please post links to these forums reports.

Use the Ginp Formula to determine if your vdsl2 connection is with or without G.INP.
Divide your IP Profile by your Sync Speed and the answer is 0.9669 (with) or 0.9679 (without)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 01-Mar-16 11:03:38
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

They are all various forums that i spent time looking at this morning for the best part of 1 hour,so unless i go back Googling all this stuff and copy/paste all the stuff then i don't really have them to hand.

What would be more beneficial for me having said what you have is to ask you the obvious question......Do you have Sky Fibre and if you do then tell me what you think of the service.
Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 01-Mar-16 11:19:26
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
What would be more beneficial for me having said what you have is to ask you the obvious question......Do you have Sky Fibre and if you do then tell me what you think of the service.

I personally don't have Sky broadband as at the time they didn't do static IP. (and its more expensive)

However I have two friends, one on Sky ADSL and one on Sky Fibre and they both have flawless experience. If you've got a fibre service already, and there are no problems, I would suspect you are likely to have no problems with Sky - the physical side is going to be identical from your home to the green box and from the green box to the fibre exchange. The only change is at the ISP side, and Sky is a big enough ISP to have issues and get them fixed.

plusnet unlimited fibre 80/20 since 2 Jun 14 / Sync 6th Nov: 58,280/10,784 kbps with G.INP
16 years UK broadband (Since 1999 ntl:cable trial), Asus RT-AC68U & HG612 - BQM - Flash Speedtest - HTML Speedtest
Standard User ste211270
(regular) Tue 01-Mar-16 11:19:59
Print Post

I have both Sky pro and BT Infinity for me sky fibre is much better in terms of speed no drop outs connection has been rock solid all round much better than Bt
Standard User FlamingDazzler
(newbie) Tue 01-Mar-16 11:30:52
Print Post

[re: ste211270] [link to this post]

Same here. I'm on Sky Fibre Unlimited. Apart from a recent problem where my speed would drop slightly which seems to have resolved itself, my latency has always been low and my line has never been congested. I have a connection time in the hundreds of hours so no problems with disconnections. Doesn't BT have a usage cap? I burn through 200 - 500 GB per month so the unlimited part of it is a real boon for me.
Standard User kingbiscit
(member) Tue 01-Mar-16 12:07:43
Print Post

I really wouldnt worry about switching to SKY FTTC from BT. SKY generally do a lot better than BT in customer satisfaction, BT are pretty awful.

I have SKY FTTC Pro, never had any issues.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5130024196

Just had SKY Q installed this morning, really good.
Standard User ukhardy07
(knowledge is power) Tue 01-Mar-16 13:04:49
Print Post

You will likely have no issues. The only risk I see, the new Sky Q router is brand new and therefore may have issues we do not know about just yet.

As for my experience with Sky, the connection was flawless however their old router was very poor, here's hoping the new ones a lot better (which you will get).

I had lots of "drop outs" but that was the old router being unable to handle the load in my house, the connection didn't drop out, the router just kept rebooting itself when too many WiFi devices connected.

I am sure this explains the forum complaints. Using my own router did resolve the issues, but my own router failed, and instead of forking out £200 again to get the same one, I moved to BT

Connection wise - no issues. Equipment wise - unsure but you could always get your own router.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 01-Mar-16 14:17:10
Print Post

[re: kingbiscit] [link to this post]

Did you get a demonstration for any length of time,or did they just install equipment and tell you they are rushed of there feet.

According to the person i spoke to at Sky regarding Sky Q,you are suppose to have the system explained to you clearly and that means even having tablets running and working.
Standard User speedyrite
(regular) Tue 01-Mar-16 14:19:02
Print Post

Been on Sky Fibre coming up 4 years (got installed 2 weeks after the public launch date), of which just in the 3rd year of being on Sky Fibre Pro. Been rock solid. D/L throughput speed measures constantly around 62Mbps (vs. predicted 56Mbps). Using the Sky Hub SR101 (+ BT OR [Huawei] VDSL2 modem). Sky Hub is adequate as a basic router but using our own wireless access point, in preference to the Sky Hub's wifi which it is well known for having many reports of poor or variable performance.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 01-Mar-16 14:21:10
Print Post

[re: jchamier] [link to this post]

Thanks Guys it makes me feel better having read what you guys with Sky Fibre think ?

I wouldn't mind moving generally if it was as quick to get out of a deal as it is to sign up.

In fairness when i did word my Google Sky Fibre search it was worded with the phrase ,I'm worried about moving to Sky Fibre,so based on that search criteria i am guessing that most of the search will be negative posts.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 01-Mar-16 14:25:53
Print Post

[re: speedyrite] [link to this post]

Well the new Sky Q Hub I'm guessing has a Modem built into it,well it better as my present Netgear does ,i also read it has some sort of Home plug built into as well.

I use Solwise home plugs which i think are brilliant and i would hope that this Sky Hub works with the Solwise system plugs.

I also don't like the fact that the new Sky Q Hub comes with only 2 Ethernet ports which means given the amount of equipment i have in my Netgear router at present I'm going to have to use a Ethernet Switch,something i already have at the side of the Tv.
Standard User kingbiscit
(member) Tue 01-Mar-16 14:38:48
Print Post

He would have happily stayed all day talking about it, I couldn't get rid of him wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 01-Mar-16 16:18:52
Print Post

Well thats decent apart from having to push him out the door wink Initial thoughts regarding the Kit,my concern is how do the Mini boxes work and stream content,i mean if they are using Wireless I'm not convinced,or are they picking it up from the Sky Q hub and the fact it has apparently built in Home-plug.

Not keen on the shared planner either and i hope a future update will fix that issue,i can see me now putting the planner on and having to scour through pages and pages of American Housewives in New Your,Miami,La ,Chicago and every soap episode known to man.
Standard User speedyrite
(regular) Tue 01-Mar-16 16:51:10
Print Post

Yes I believe the new Sky Q Hub ER110 has got a built-in ADSL/VDSL2 modem. Personally I prefer a dual box arrangement.

The ER110 also has much better wifi performance, from the early reports I've read about. Presumably they have (at last!) learned the lessons from the mistakes made with the internal antenna placement and internal unshielded PSU on the Sky Hub SR101 & SR102.

Edited by speedyrite (Tue 01-Mar-16 16:52:43)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 01-Mar-16 17:04:16
Print Post

Haven't actually taken it out the box yet,it looks small and i don't recall seeing a exterior antenna,in fact it must have internal because i have just popped it out the box and there is no external antenna.?
Standard User iand
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 01-Mar-16 17:45:01
Print Post

I have Sky Fibre (38M/10M) & can say I have not had any problems with this as a service. As SKY use the same cables to your phone socket from the green fibre cabinet in the street, I assume if your BT fibre is rock solid, then the SKY fibre will be rock solid. Its the same equipment (well it was until your router changes to skyQ, how skyq routers perform only time will tell.)

IanD
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Tue 01-Mar-16 23:48:09
Print Post

[re: iand] [link to this post]

Sky Fibre on one of my lines, the one for the xbox and TV and rock solid, 2 hours plus of streaming per day and gaming and that is with the SR102 which others moan a lot about

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User speedyrite
(regular) Wed 02-Mar-16 08:11:26
Print Post

Yes the Sky Q Hub also has an internal antenna, but early reports seem to indicate that wifi performance is much better than the older Sky Hubs, so that's good news for prospective users of it.

Most of the complains that I have read about Sky Fibre were actually about the poor wifi performance of the Sky Hub SR101 & SR102 (as previously discussed) and in almost all those cases the complainants did not have any throughput speed issues on an ethernet connection (they were just not tech savvy enough to realise the true cause of the issue they were suffering).

Edited by speedyrite (Wed 02-Mar-16 08:17:23)

Standard User kingbiscit
(member) Wed 02-Mar-16 08:38:55
Print Post

At the minute it is using wifi and I was pretty sceptical to be honest had wifi problems before. But it has worked flawlessly so far in all rooms. Each box acts as a wifi repeater which I think helps a lot and is really clever.

Soon power line will be turned on which will make the boxes send the signal via that if it's stronger than wifi. There is actually a secret menu to turn this on now but as its all working I'm going to wait.

The new Sky q router is so much better than the old one. I used to have wifi turned off on Sky router and use a couple of airport extremes but now I don't need them. Signal is good enough.

Everyone's conditions are different so until it's installed we won't know for sure. But there is always the
10 day period in which you can cancel and if it doesn't work Sky will have to come back and fix it. Gut feeling though is it's very clever kit and will work great for you smile

Edited by kingbiscit (Wed 02-Mar-16 08:40:40)

Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 02-Mar-16 08:55:52
Print Post

In reply to a post by speedyrite:
Yes the Sky Q Hub also has an internal antenna, but early reports seem to indicate that wifi performance is much better than the older Sky Hubs, so that's good news for prospective users of it.

Most of the complains that I have read about Sky Fibre were actually about the poor wifi performance of the Sky Hub SR101 & SR102 (as previously discussed) and in almost all those cases the complainants did not have any throughput speed issues on an ethernet connection (they were just not tech savvy enough to realise the true cause of the issue they were suffering).

The SR101 & SR102 have pretty old WiFi technology (2.4ghz N with single antenna) but the Q router is apparently the new AC wireless which means it must have multiple antennas and both 2.4 and 5Ghz transmissions. Sky are late in updating their router, the other big ISPs have been supplying AC for a couple of years now.

I wonder if you order SkyFibre without Sky Q TV if you get the new Q router or the old SR102 !

plusnet unlimited fibre 80/20 since 2 Jun 14 / Sync 6th Nov: 58,280/10,784 kbps with G.INP
16 years UK broadband (Since 1999 ntl:cable trial), Asus RT-AC68U & HG612 - BQM - Flash Speedtest - HTML Speedtest
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 02-Mar-16 09:33:08
Print Post

Come March 11th i will let you know,in the mean time enjoy and thanks for the information .wink
Standard User kingbiscit
(member) Wed 02-Mar-16 14:03:15
Print Post

No problem, let us all know how you get on.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 02-Mar-16 15:18:25
Print Post

Well i went for the obvious Sky Silver with a couple of Mini Boxes,i don't think the remote for the Mini is the same as the Sky Silver is it ?

Will let you know mate a week Friday all been well wink
Standard User kingbiscit
(member) Wed 02-Mar-16 17:03:31
Print Post

With SKy silver box you get two remotes, a touch one and a more basic one. The mini boxes just come with the basic remote.

To be honest though the touch remote has gone in the drawer, everyone in my house just found it a bit fiddly.
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Wed 02-Mar-16 17:11:31
Print Post

sky have a rock solid network.

The sky router is poor, but if you getting the skyQ box then thats much more modern than their old hub.

I am on sky and happily using my own router.

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4
Standard User Skilty
(member) Wed 02-Mar-16 22:16:21
Print Post

I range up on Monday as I wanted Sky Fibre Pro Unlimited and was told I would get the v2 router which I took to mean the SR102.

plusnet Fibre > Sky Fibre Pro > Pulse8 Fibre XL - 14ms Ping, Sync ~ 65.78/18.73Mbps - BQM
Standard User Nighty1973
(member) Wed 02-Mar-16 22:33:22
Print Post

Sky have said that the new Sky Q Hub will be available to all broadband customers eventually. I'm guessing it will become the "standard" router as well.

For now though I would imagine all stocks are being allocated to Sky Q installs.
Standard User shaneosborne
(experienced) Thu 03-Mar-16 14:38:42
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

I agree, I have no problems with my Fibre connection whatsoever but as mentioned -The Sky Hub/Router is very poor and I use the Sky Hub as the modem (WiFi disabled) and my Billion 7800n as a wireless solution. The reason I don't just use the Billion is due to the Sky Hub achieving a better sync rate thus improving my speeds.

You will get the new Sky Q Router, I've no idea how this will perform but it must be better than the Sky Hub because that really does perform badly.

I think you'll be happy with your connection once fully setup and activated.
Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 03-Mar-16 18:07:24
Print Post

[re: shaneosborne] [link to this post]

I'm surprised how much bad press the wifi on the SR102 gets. A relative recently replaced their Home Hub 4 with an SR102 and the range and speed are the same if not slightly better. Admittedly the SR102 has no 5 Ghz, but they don't use 5 Ghz and the range is poorer on 5 Ghz than on 2.4 Ghz anyway in "quiet zones" such as theirs.

Oliver.
Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 03-Mar-16 20:41:29
Print Post

[re: Oliver341] [link to this post]

I think magazines did tests and then tear downs. I seem to recall the main issue with the SR101 and SR102 (same wireless hardware) is the way the internal antennas are orientated. It really depends on the number of other networks in your area, but the SR101 and SR102 are the same wireless chip as in the older (last gen) Sagem router that some early fibre customers received.

Many people have bought £60 TPLink routers (even in PCworld) that are dual band N with 3 visible antennas, turned off the WiFi in the SR101/102 and used the TPLink as a WiFi access point - and solved their coverage problems.

Sky are just late to the improved wireless party - they should have launched AC 2.5 years ago when BT launched HomeHub 5.

Standard User ukhardy07
(knowledge is power) Thu 03-Mar-16 21:12:50
Print Post

In reply to a post by Oliver341:
I'm surprised how much bad press the wifi on the SR102 gets. A relative recently replaced their Home Hub 4 with an SR102 and the range and speed are the same if not slightly better. Admittedly the SR102 has no 5 Ghz, but they don't use 5 Ghz and the range is poorer on 5 Ghz than on 2.4 Ghz anyway in "quiet zones" such as theirs.

The big issue exists for families with 4 or more users. The SR102 has design issues which mean 16 wifi connections at once is the absolute physical limit it can handle, with anything over 10 connections being unstable. It seems far far more affected when users have Dropbox, Google drive etc running or a torrent uploading. The whole router will self reboot multiple times - hence why sky have this huge reputation of "dropping" - the router just can't handle things.

Whilst 10 and 16 connections seems a lot, take my house with five users. We have 3 sky boxes online 24/7, we 2 wifi TVs with Netflix built in, 2 play station 4s consoles, a wii, an Apple TV. That's 9 devices online pretty much all day before we even connect a phone or a laptop of our own. The sky router spent more time falling over and failing than working. Granted with my own router it worked fine the connection... But average Joe doesn't buy their own router.

Virginmedia Ac Hub and HH5 work fine under that load.

EDIT: This was a strong reason sky provided free wifi boosters as it spread the load between the booster and the main hub, hence meaning a lot more users could connect if they were half on the booster and half on the main hub.

Edited by ukhardy07 (Thu 03-Mar-16 21:16:17)

Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 03-Mar-16 21:31:43
Print Post

In reply to a post by jchamier:
I think magazines did tests and then tear downs. I seem to recall the main issue with the SR101 and SR102 (same wireless hardware) is the way the internal antennas are orientated. It really depends on the number of other networks in your area, but the SR101 and SR102 are the same wireless chip as in the older (last gen) Sagem router that some early fibre customers received.

Perhaps the SR102 has undergone minor revision since launch.

From 1 review: "Even at just 1m distance from the router we only saw 20.3Mbit/s". However I got about 36 Mbps on my smartphone from an SR102, range 3 metres. That's about as much as one will get from single channel single antenna 802.11n (a dual antenna client probably would have achieved more).

Oliver.

Edited by Oliver341 (Thu 03-Mar-16 21:42:32)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Fri 04-Mar-16 19:42:22
Print Post

The older SR101
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/hardware/reviews/77-sk...

Would do more of this testing but takes a full day by the time you get everything set-up and do multiple tests to verify everything. So each review is a solid 4 to 5 days work.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 04-Mar-16 21:07:36
Print Post

Re: Sky Fibre……Just gone live ?

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Ok guys the Sky Fibre Unlimited has now gone live and everything seems to have been quite smooth,lost Bt connection then proceeded to unbox the new Sky hub which connected within a few minutes.

Changed the wi/fi password and some other bits and bobs but thats about it.

Now i have some questions to ask regarding my set up at present and have i done it correctly given that this new Sky Hub is suppose to have some built in home plug device inside so I'm led to believe.

Well I'm using at present Solwise Home plugs around the house and i have this Sky Hub power plugged into a extension socket at the moment,i don't know if i put it direct to a wall socket if this would have been beneficial ,my home plugs run all my gaming consoles and a few other devices,and given that these are powered through extension leads and i use a ethernet switch from the solwise home plug to power the Tv,xbox One and Playstation 4,when i say power i mean give them the broadband connection.

This is the first stage of the Sky Install,this time next week the Sky Q silver equipment arrives and he might tell me i haven't set it up correctly,but for now all seems ok and running.

Since there so called new more advanced so they say new Sky hub only comes with 2 ethernet ports,my question is does this impact on connection when using a ethernet switch,i also noticed that when logging in the first time to the Sky Site when powering on the Sky Hub it said i was missing using the Microfilters and detected i hadn't used what they had supplied,now i have the more modern faceplates and was told by the guy that fitted them recently i didn't need to use them as they were built into the faceplate ,well thats what the engineer who fitted my most recent one in the office said…….Ex Bt engineer that is ?

I also don't have one on the phone in the hall……..Am i right or am i wrong ?

Anybody with suggestions as to other methods please let me know

Edited by time2die (Fri 04-Mar-16 21:13:24)

Standard User Skilty
(member) Fri 04-Mar-16 21:29:55
Print Post

So as I understand it the Sky Q Mini boxes and the hub (maybe even the Sky Q Silver) can all use powerline BUT it is not being enabled on roll out they will enable it later.

Also the Sky Powerline is not compatible with your Solwise home plugs.

As the new Sky Q hub ethernet ports are both gigabit using a gigabit switch will not impact performance.

If it is the Mk3 faceplate I would continue using that, but that is just me...

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 04-Mar-16 22:07:40
Print Post

[re: Skilty] [link to this post]

Cheers mate,I'm not sure what type of faceplate they are,but i know I'm not using Micro-filters and i don't notice any initial problems at present or the past 12 months since not using them.
Standard User mike_adams
(newbie) Sat 20-May-17 15:40:30
Print Post

We've just switched to Sky as well after having enough of BT's terrible support and customer service. Initial impressions were good, but streaming video services are performing terribly. We're getting a decent download speed, as expected and consistent with BT's which never exhibited these issues.

So, I thought I'd try swapping the ER110 router for my old Nighthawk D7000 to see if that would help things but easier said than done....

Has anybody successfully done this who could point me in the direction of the basic settings? I've recorded the Sky router's MAC address and extracted my username & password, but I cannot get the Netgear to authenticate.
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Sat 20-May-17 16:58:34
Print Post

[re: mike_adams] [link to this post]

1. Launch a web browser.
2. Enter www.routerlogin.net in the address field of the browser.

A login window displays.

3. Enter admin for the user name and password for the password.

The BASIC Home page displays.

If your Internet connection is not set up yet, the NETGEAR installation assistant automatically detects your Internet
Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 21-May-17 10:29:07
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by BatBoy:
If your Internet connection is not set up yet, the NETGEAR installation assistant automatically detects your Internet

I don't know the router, but does it work for DHCP option 61 configuration instead of PPP ?

plusnet unlimited fibre 80/20 - 2 Jun 14 - Sync at 20/May/17: 59,802/11,536 - G.INP & 3.5db SNRm
18 years of UK broadband since 1999 ntl:cable modem trial - Asus RT-AC68U and HG612 - BQM
Standard User lockyatlrg
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 22-May-17 11:49:58
Print Post

I went with sky and couldn't be more happy with my connection to be honest.

Connection Speed 79999 kbps 19999 kbps
Line Attenuation 14.6 dB 0.0 dB
Noise Margin 7.0 dB 15.15 dB
Sky Q Hub
My Broadband Ping
Standard User speedyrite
(member) Mon 22-May-17 14:17:00
Print Post

[re: lockyatlrg] [link to this post]

Most likely it's not the connection but the often reported poor wifi performance by Sky Hubs that the OP is having a problem with.
Standard User t99del
(newbie) Mon 22-May-17 17:39:27
Print Post

Hi
was bt adsl customer and they slowed my line from 4 to 1.5 Mbps
after month of 'testing line' was told thats the speed agreed 4 years previously
moved to sky adsl and connected at 5.8 Mbps
used sky router but wifi is rubbish loses connection wont re connect etc
so disabled wifi on router and used netgear access point without any issues
have recently upgraded to sky fibre unlimitedok
Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 22-May-17 19:04:49
Print Post

In reply to a post by speedyrite:
Most likely it's not the connection but the often reported poor wifi performance by Sky Hubs that the OP is having a problem with.

Seconded. I know 4 sky customers whom have accessory access points.

plusnet unlimited fibre 80/20 - 2 Jun 14 - Sync at 20/May/17: 59,802/11,536 - G.INP & 3.5db SNRm
18 years of UK broadband since 1999 ntl:cable modem trial - Asus RT-AC68U and HG612 - BQM
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to