User comments on ISPs
  >> Sky Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User RBD
(regular) Thu 30-Jun-16 00:52:25
Print Post

Fibre Pro 3 month trial

[link to this post]

Hey folks anyone else receive this email from sky. Have been offered a 3 month free trial to upgrade from fibre unlimited to pro, then after the 3 months if i dont cancel i will then be paying £5 over the current £20 for unlimited. T&Cs state it doesnt affect your contract length and if canceled with the 3 months they will return you to unlimited at no cost.
Standard User iand
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 30-Jun-16 20:19:06
Print Post

Re: Fibre Pro 3 month trial

[re: RBD] [link to this post]

no, but worth go.

IanD
Standard User gmangt4
(newbie) Fri 01-Jul-16 00:17:48
Print Post

When I had fibre pro it was 20 a month and 10 for standard fibre.....tell them your leaving to go to plusnet who will give you 6 months free unlimited fibre extra at the same speed and is 19.99 a month after the free 6 months....just call their bluff as the sky fibre pro was brilliant, I just can't get it at my new place

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RBD
(regular) Fri 01-Jul-16 03:41:55
Print Post

[re: gmangt4] [link to this post]

well funny you should mention that, not long ago i mentioned to them i was looking at other providers because they offered faster speeds and better value fo rmoney packages than i currently get from sky so wonder if thats anything to do with why they spent me this offer
Standard User Lemzip
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 01-Jul-16 14:03:17
Print Post

[re: iand] [link to this post]

I just tried this with the phone operators but they would not budge.

The suggestion was you have a unique link in the email for you to register and you cannot register by phone only by the link/form provided

Wonder why its not across the service.

Edited by Lemzip (Fri 01-Jul-16 14:04:13)

Standard User Fe_plus
(committed) Fri 01-Jul-16 14:04:49
Print Post

could you post the email?

i tried to get this but was told only for specific targeted customers and it was not an offer on my individual account.

I was interested in trying out fibre pro, as I am out of contract, and wanting more speed. But they could not help me at all!

Edited by Fe_plus (Fri 01-Jul-16 14:34:39)

Standard User dk74
(newbie) Sat 02-Jul-16 13:28:19
Print Post

Yup, had this offer myself. I accepted it yesterday (at least I think I did) but I've not had any confirmation email or order tracking updates on the website. Other people I've spoke to said it all happened within 24 hours.

Anybody else offer any info?
Standard User RBD
(regular) Sat 02-Jul-16 20:39:59
Print Post

[re: Lemzip] [link to this post]

see i wonder if its because recently i called them to find my contract end date which is October and part of the conversation about why i wanted to leave was due to other operators having better speeds and relatively similar packages for less money i specifically mentioned BT and their 55/10 service
  Print Thread

Jump to