1. Plug in the main Sky router
2. Plug in the Sagem Router and connect with Ethernet
3. On the Sagem router navigate to 192.168.0.1 (login with username: admin password: sky)
4. Find the Sagem WiFi details, name the SSID the same as the main Sky router
5. Find the Sagem WiFi password details, ensure the password is the same and the encryption type is the same. E.g. if the main sky router is WPA-2, ensure the Sagem is also WPA2 (and not something like wpa/wpa2 mixed mode).
6. On the WiFi channel, set the main Sky router to channel 1, the sagem to channel 11
7. On the Sagem, find the DHCP server, turn this off.
8. Now connect the Sagem to the main Sky router with an ethernet. IE plug an ethernet into port 1 on the main sky router, and ethernet into ethernet port 1 on the sagem.
If you need to setup the IP for the sagem, choose 192.168.0.250 (high enough to be away from DHCP).
It should now work fine.
Edited by ukhardy07 (Thu 16-Feb-17 13:17:13)