User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User wheeles
(newbie) Sat 26-Jun-10 12:42:59
Print Post

Cannot Register on TalkTalk Members Forum

[link to this post]

I am a TalkTalk Pro customer. I have tried several times to register on the TalkTalk Members Forum and every time the registration process fails. I have tried to contact the forum administrators twice using the contact form but have received no reply. I sent a PM to one of the Talk Talk support people on this forum and have not received a reply from them either.

Can someone from TalkTalk please help me to register for their own members forum?

Given that the contact form on the TalkTalk Members forum doesn't seem to elicit a response, perhaps this thread might. If anyone else is having problems registering also, feel free to piggyback on this thread to give them a heads-up, but please no general bitching about TalkTalk on this thread—do that on another one—I'd like to keep this for logging registration failures only.

Thanks!
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 26-Jun-10 13:04:29
Print Post

Re: Cannot Register on TalkTalk Members Forum

[re: wheeles] [link to this post]

Your not likely to get any response over the weekend and this is a common complaint search the forum and see for your self .

All i can say is your login will work at some point as i have had the same problem on nearly all the people i have connected with TalkTalk and except the delay , even though it is frustrating .

Edit: some only take a week or so after sign up to start working but one account took nearly 6 weeks before the forum would except the login .
warning , i have also had accounts disappear from there system after set-up .

Edit2: not seen the TalkTalk representative post for a good few weeks , its possible they have been scared of by the resent high level of trolling on this forum . or are on holiday .

UKonline... Premier LLU

Edited by woweebert (Sat 26-Jun-10 13:19:45)

Standard User wheeles
(newbie) Sun 27-Jun-10 01:38:29
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by woweebert:
Edit2: not seen the TalkTalk representative post for a good few weeks , its possible they have been scared of by the resent high level of trolling on this forum . or are on holiday .

I tried posting on the TalkTalk Facebook group but that is infested with trolls who jump on every post with comments slagging off TalkTalk, so that is ruined as a way to contact TalkTalk. I will just keep trying to register and hope that it works at some point. Other than that, I am happy with TalkTalk so far.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 27-Jun-10 10:04:47
Print Post

Trolls and TalkTalk unfortunately go hand in hand , there has been a real attempt by the moderators of TBB to bring some balance to this forum again so hopefully a TalkTalk representative will return .

Any way its good to hear that your happy and as said just keep banging in those details every few days and sooner or latter they will work , hopefully on Monday or Tuesday when your contact us gets a reading .

UKonline... Premier LLU
Standard User Jack_Hackett
(knowledge is power) Sun 27-Jun-10 11:37:00
Print Post

In reply to a post by wheeles:
I am a TalkTalk Pro customer. I have tried several times to register on the TalkTalk Members Forum and every time the registration process fails. I have tried to contact the forum administrators twice using the contact form but have received no reply. I sent a PM to one of the Talk Talk support people on this forum and have not received a reply from them either.

I have posted your post over there hopefully you will receive and answer on Monday when the OCE's are back in the office. wink

http://www.talktalkmembers.com/forums/showthread.php...
Standard User wheeles
(newbie) Mon 28-Jun-10 16:12:33
Print Post

[re: Jack_Hackett] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Jack_Hackett:
I have posted your post over there hopefully you will receive and answer on Monday when the OCE's are back in the office. wink

http://www.talktalkmembers.com/forums/showthread.php...

Thanks!

EDIT: I just tried registering again, but with no joy. I then filled out the contact form and this time I got an email back saying that my contact form had been received. I can only imagine that the two previous attempts did not get through.

Edited by wheeles (Mon 28-Jun-10 16:19:55)

Standard User wheeles
(newbie) Tue 29-Jun-10 15:46:45
Print Post

I have now managed to register on the TalkTalk Members Forums. Many thanks for your help.
Standard User Jack_Hackett
(knowledge is power) Tue 29-Jun-10 17:53:10
Print Post

In reply to a post by wheeles:
I have now managed to register on the TalkTalk Members Forums. Many thanks for your help.

Glad you got it sorted. wink
Standard User b10cey
(newbie) Wed 05-Jan-11 01:17:23
Print Post

[re: Jack_Hackett] [link to this post]

Hi Jack

I noticed you previously posted an issue on talk talk whereas members where unable to sign up for the members forum.

I have recently joined Talk Talk and can not register as there database has not yet after 3 weeks been updated to include my tel and account number.

Could you possibly start a thread for me on the members forum for the OCE to action this as I have not received a confirmation email to the contact us forum and fear as per issue they are not receiving it.

Please can you do this urgently as I have 1 week cooling off period only.

Many Thanks

David

[phone number/account number removed by tbb]

Edited by seb (Wed 05-Jan-11 18:53:22)

Standard User Deputy_Dog
(learned) Wed 05-Jan-11 09:43:45
Print Post

[re: b10cey] [link to this post]

Do not put personal information up on forums.

As for getting in to the members forum, not being recognised is very common, I had the same problem when I joined back in September. All you need to do is contact the forum admin through the 'Contact Us' link on the login page and they will deal with it pretty quick once they have your details.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to