User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Jack_Hackett
(knowledge is power) Sun 05-Dec-10 15:31:42
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk - NEVER ever again.

[re: zyborg47] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by zyborg47:
In reply to a post by Jack_Hackett:
Right, ok. I suppose there is no company you would no use then? the internet is not important, if I did not have it, it is not the end of the world.
It is useful , but that is it.

Would you like to borrow a bigger shovel? grin

i have know idea what you are on about, if you think I am digging a bigger hole then that is up to you, to be honest I don't care what you think, but you seem to care what ?i think.

Maybe you should grow up and act your age

Would you like some help putting your toys back into your pram? grin
Standard User tgv
(member) Sun 05-Dec-10 16:35:33
Print Post

[re: Jack_Hackett] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Jack_Hackett:
I defend TT against the trolls that regularly post here (the majority of which have never been talktalk customers) because talktalk have provide me and many others with a great service and are not as bad as you trolls would have potential customers believe.

If TT is that great why has Ofcom have accused TalkTalk and Tiscali UK of breaching rules to protect consumers. They had received around 1,000 complaints. In addition Ofcom have also accused TT of mis-selling fixed-line telephone services.

By your own admission the phone help line is hopeless but you should also include the billing departments and sales. Any organisation which fails to respond to letters sent by recorded delivery deserve all the derision they get.
Standard User Deputy_Dog
(learned) Sun 05-Dec-10 23:52:51
Print Post

[re: Jack_Hackett] [link to this post]

And the moral of the story is - Don't use phone support, you would have to have lived under a rock for the past 5 years not to know phone supports reputation, the TT forum is the place to go for help, obviously its of no use to you now. wink

Again as i said above the forum is just another means of getting help, phone support is supposed to be the first step if you have problems.

You seem to contradict yourself there.

I defend TT against the trolls that regularly post here (the majority of which have never been talktalk customers) because talktalk have provide me and many others with a great service and are not as bad as you trolls would have potential customers believe.

Rubbish your sole presence on this board is to be an antagonist. You write in your posts in a manner that I doubt would be tolerated by many in public. There are plenty of internet warriors like you. As for being a troll, I am a TT customer so my view is a valid as yours whether you like it or not.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(knowledge is power) Mon 06-Dec-10 10:15:26
Print Post

[re: Deputy_Dog] [link to this post]

You seem to contradict yourself there.

You seem not to have take on board what i said, phone support is supposed to be the first port of call, the forum is a second means of getting advise or help.
If I had a serious problem and had no internet then obviously i would want immediate help so would phone support, if they could not help I would try the forum (using a family members PC)
The forum is not just a place to visit to get problems sorted it is also a useful place to visit if you need questions answering, I would not hang around on the phone listening to supermarket music if all I wanted to know was how to change to paperless billing so therefore in certain circumstances customers would be better off using the forum instead of phone support.

Rubbish your sole presence on this board is to be an antagonist.

I think its time you took off your cotton wool overcoat. grin

You write in your posts in a manner that I doubt would be tolerated by many in public. There are plenty of internet warriors like you.

And you have the gall to call me antagonistic. crazy

As for being a troll, I am a TT customer so my view is a valid as yours whether you like it or not.

As are mine it works both ways. wink
Standard User Mike_Williams
(member) Tue 04-Jan-11 10:00:34
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk - More to add to the list

[re: unclealister] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by unclealister:
1. Foreign call centres. Cannot understand the agents. Poor line quality.
2. Got charged a connection charge but when I signed up they said there would be no connection charge.
3. Got charged for an 0844 call I didn't make.
4. Long waiting times to get through to foreign call centres.
5. Slow download and upload speeds.

6. Calls to call center are DROPPED at 10:00 pm even if in the middle of diagnostics. Potentially leaving a customer without any service at all, requiring yet another call to India.
7. Frequent MTU issues. 1400 seems to be the most reliable, but does not always work for all.

Regards
Mike Williams

Info :-
Demon Express Solo (Pipe:lon1-aj1e)
Line: Length 250 metres, Modem: Netgear DG834G

Connection Speed; Down: 8128 kbps Up: 448 kbps
bRas Profile = 7150 kbps

After Tweaking (MTU=1500 Rwin=513920)
XP SP2 downloads @ 750KB/s

PC: Epox 8K7A+, Athalon XP1700+, 1GB DDR-266, 64MB ATI Radeon 7500, Windows XP SP2
(knowledge is power) Tue 04-Jan-11 17:45:05
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk - More to add to the list

[re: Mike_Williams] [link to this post]

6. Calls to call center are DROPPED at 10:00 pm even if in the middle of diagnostics. Potentially leaving a customer without any service at all, requiring yet another call to India.
7. Frequent MTU issues. 1400 seems to be the most reliable, but does not always work for all.

Thanks for letting us know. crazy
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to