User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User webb
(regular) Tue 25-Jan-11 18:44:00
Print Post

talktalk dont tell the truth

[link to this post]

a quick update on my talktalk hell ,as previously posted on here ,talktalk couldnt provide ,me with an acceptable throughput on my broadband ,so i put an order in to move to plusnet,this move was due to happen yesterday,it didnt happen, i called plusnet and asked why,i was told that the order had been cancelled by talktalk! i called talktalk ,to be told that they never cancelled the order, i replied that plusnet tell me that you cancelled the order,ohh hold on a minute i was told, theres 2 orders on your account,the cease order was placed on the dormant order !!,not believing this i posted on the talktalk members forum,an oce replied stating that she has checked the notes and it was me who cancelled the cease order on the 10/01/11 !! and she was very sorry that i wasnt told the truth !! WELL I CERTAINLY NEVER CANCELLED THE ORDER,and indeed i have 2 letters here dated the 11/01/11 the first being confirmation of my transfer request,the second being advice on my final billing etc ! now i,m totally fed up with the lying ,decietful lowlife who work at talktalk and would like some advice on who best to make an offical complaint to ,as i,m not letting this matter go now !! and for anyone thinking of joining talktalk DONT DO IT !!
Standard User Jack_Hackett
(knowledge is power) Tue 25-Jan-11 18:47:17
Print Post

Re: talktalk dont tell the truth

[re: webb] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by webb:
now i,m totally fed up with the lying ,decietful lowlife who work at talktalk and would like some advice on who best to make an offical complaint to ,as i,m not letting this matter go now !! and for anyone thinking of joining talktalk DONT DO IT !!

Not the smartest thing to post in a public forum that the OCE's visit regularly.
Standard User Sandgrounder
(knowledge is power) Tue 25-Jan-11 18:57:17
Print Post

[re: Jack_Hackett] [link to this post]

He could well be alright, as the post is basically unreadable anyway. crazy

Line One:- Zen - DrayTek Vigor 2600VG
Line Two:- EntaNet - DrayTek Vigor 2600

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(knowledge is power) Tue 25-Jan-11 19:00:21
Print Post

[re: Sandgrounder] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Sandgrounder:
He could well be alright, as the post is basically unreadable anyway. crazy

Now that's not nice. grin
Standard User webb
(regular) Tue 25-Jan-11 19:01:12
Print Post

the lowlife comment is not posted at oce,s ,i make a point of praising oce,s on the members forum,the comment is aimed at the lying lowlife who are mistakenly known as customer service/retention/network team etc so if any oce,s read this ,you do a great job ,but your life would be a great deal easier if other people at talktalk did one basic thing TOLD THE TRUTH !!
Standard User webb
(regular) Tue 25-Jan-11 19:04:53
Print Post

[re: Sandgrounder] [link to this post]

if you could tell me which part you find unreadable i will very kindly get my lend you my specs
ISP Representative TALKTALK_SUPPORT
(isp) Tue 01-Feb-11 15:03:56
Print Post

Hi Webb,

sorry you are having such difficult time with TalkTalk if you PM me with your Membersforum username and or thread. I will happily take a look for you.

Ady

TalkTalk, Online Community
www.talktalkmembers.co.uk/forums
"The information contained within these posts is provided by TalkTalk
to assist in the resolution of any queries our customers may have. Should you
have a specific request for information please do not hesitate to contact me."
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User NilSatisOptimum
(newbie) Tue 01-Feb-11 15:59:10
Print Post

The op was asking for help, on who complain too, i dont see anywhere asking for his post to be Critiqued by what appears to be increasingly, Fan boy behaviour!!!.

Follow their complaints procedure( will be somewhere on their site!) , I would write and complain to talk talk and be that snail mail or email as soon as. To involve OFCOM they would expect you to try and resolve this with chosen ISP, mine for example is 6wks from recieving a complaint letter, this might be industry standard. Keep notes of times, solutions given and persons you speak too in letter. Obviously send it recorded if snail.
Standard User webb
(regular) Wed 02-Feb-11 10:40:12
Print Post

[re: NilSatisOptimum] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by NilSatisOptimum:
The op was asking for help, on who complain too, i dont see anywhere asking for his post to be Critiqued by what appears to be increasingly, Fan boy behaviour!!!.

Follow their complaints procedure( will be somewhere on their site!) , I would write and complain to talk talk and be that snail mail or email as soon as. To involve OFCOM they would expect you to try and resolve this with chosen ISP, mine for example is 6wks from recieving a complaint letter, this might be industry standard. Keep notes of times, solutions given and persons you speak too in letter. Obviously send it recorded if snail.
thanks for your advice ,and thanks for not being a talktalk fanboy,theres far too many on here !!
(knowledge is power) Wed 02-Feb-11 12:57:38
Print Post

thanks for your advice ,and thanks for not being a talktalk fanboy,theres far too many on here !!

Or to rephrase there are a number of satisfied customers here who will speak out when the TT hating trolls (who in the majority of cases have never been a TT customer) jump into threads to give their outdated views. (read cracked record)

Edited by Jack_Hackett (Wed 02-Feb-11 12:58:02)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to