User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User goldenoldie
(knowledge is power) Fri 04-Feb-11 19:51:09
Print Post

Talk Talk and Otelo - final report

[link to this post]

Remember the thread our dealings with Talk Talk

Yesterday the Executor received a Cheque for £50 , awarded to us by OTELO , from Talk Talk posted on 2 February

The only thing in the envelope was the cheque .

Today she received another letter from Talk Talk with the apology required by OTELO , and a written assurance that the account was cleared and no further payments were due , and an assurance the account was closed.

At last this whole sorry , incredibly almost interminably dragged out, episode is over .

Final closure will be on Feb 22 - my late husband's birthday when the cheque from Talk Talk will be taken, along with one from me, by me to the Unit where my husband was treated with such tender loving care during the last 16 months of his life, when more than half of that time was spent in the Hospital.

My thanks to you all for your support during all our dealings and frustrations with Talk Talk

goldie

-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x
If a thing ain't broke --- DON'T FIX IT
Experienced in making a mess of things smile
2 x MacBook Pro on OSX 10.6.4 ,Belkin N Wireless Router , [ sssh and and a PC wired lappy using XP Pro ] all on Virginmedia 20meg
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 07-Feb-11 09:44:34
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk and Otelo - final report

[re: goldenoldie] [link to this post]

i am glad it it have been sorted out, it should not have gone that far. Saying that Talk Talk are not the only company that is like it, I know someone who had the same problem with Welsh water at their mums house when her mum had to be put into a care home. Welsh water kept on about having to pay for water that had not been used.

She got it sorted in the end , but it took a while.

At least the money is going to something good.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 7 pro 64bit , laptop by ubuntu

On ADSL24 using C&W network.
  Print Thread

Jump to