User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User aramsay
(member) Wed 23-Feb-11 18:59:57
Print Post

Members forum

[link to this post]

My brother-in-law moved to talktalk earlier this month, and is trying to register for the members forum, but when he tries, he's getting that the phone number / account number are not recognised.

Is there a predetermined period of time before they will be recognised, or is there anyone on here that can give it a kick?
Standard User Jack_Hackett
(knowledge is power) Wed 23-Feb-11 19:05:46
Print Post

Re: Members forum

[re: aramsay] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by aramsay:
My brother-in-law moved to talktalk earlier this month, and is trying to register for the members forum, but when he tries, he's getting that the phone number / account number are not recognised.

Is there a predetermined period of time before they will be recognised, or is there anyone on here that can give it a kick?

This has been going on for months and has been mentioned here many times, why they haven't fixed it is beyond me, a support forum that customers cannot register on, you couldn't make it up.

Tell his to use the contact us link at the bottom right of the page - http://www.talktalkmembers.com/forums/index.php

Edited by Jack_Hackett (Wed 23-Feb-11 19:07:40)

Standard User mmike
(regular) Wed 23-Feb-11 20:27:10
Print Post

[re: aramsay] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by aramsay:
he's getting that the phone number / account number are not recognised.

If he has a both (broadband and line) I believe he needs to use the phone account number to register.

Regards
Mike

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User aramsay
(member) Wed 23-Feb-11 20:55:17
Print Post

[re: mmike] [link to this post]

Yes, it's full LLU, so both services are with TalkTalk.

I've taken Jack's advice, and got him to use the web-form to contact them; I'll see what happens from that.

Thanks for the advice.
  Print Thread

Jump to