User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User cdldt
(newbie) Sun 26-Jun-11 19:54:31
Print Post

Harrassing old ladies - nice

[link to this post]

What a lovely company TalkTalk are.

In spite of being told NOT TO CALL BACK because she is not remotely interested, they continue to harass my elderly grandmother every week night in an attempt to sell their awful broadband service.

We had the same treatment from this company a couple of years ago - two weeks of calling between 5pm and 6pm. Strange how they are keen to speak to you to get you signed up but once they have you they are unwilling to action simple support requests. Having being with the dreadful Tiscali/TalkTalk in the past, I would never dream of giving TalkTalk a penny more of my money.

If Plusnet offer "good honest broadband" (which in my experience is true), I wonder what angle TalkTalk are going for?
Standard User baby_frogmella
(committed) Sun 26-Jun-11 20:54:41
Print Post

Re: Harrassing old ladies - nice

[re: cdldt] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by cdldt:
If Plusnet offer "good honest broadband" (which in my experience is true), I wonder what angle TalkTalk are going for?

TalkTalk offer "good honest broadband without relying on a BT (spit) dslam on your exchange" grin

TalkTalk Plus LLU ADSL2+ connected @ 17612/1019 kbps
Attenuation 27db down / 9db up
Noise Margin 3.3 db down / 12db up